• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Unrequited love for life

Kamini

Infinity and Beyond
Posting Freak
Unrequited love is a cancer. But it is a beautiful cancer one can have, it kills you slowly yet beautifully.

It is the same feeling for men and women (Okay, I agree more painful for men).

My all-time fav Unrequited love songs

And which unrequited song collection doesn't have

My beloved, you broke my heart 8 years ago, I tried many things after that to forget you, been with a few people. I ended up failing at forgetting you but I am used to the pain. IMG_20230903_140939_563.jpgYou left a deeper wound in my heart. Time seems to be failing to heal it. Just wherever you are, whomever you are with, I wish you all the happiness and a great life :).

Last edited:
Thank you for moving my thread to the music room. I forgot there exists a music room. Anyways thank you, enjoy listening to the songs :headphones:.

Last edited:
Unrequited love is a cancer. But it is a beautiful cancer one can have, it kills you slowly yet beautifully.

It is the same feeling for men and women (Okay, I agree more painful for men).

My all time fav Unrequited love songs

And which unrequited song collection doesn't have

My beloved, you broke my heart 8 years ago, I tried many things after that to forget you, been with a few people. I ended up failing at forgetting you but I am used to the pain. You left a deeper wound in my heart. Time seems to be failing to heal it. Just wherever you are, whomever you are with, I wish you all the happiness :) and a great life.

Pain depends on how he/she taken deep into the heart.

One suggestion for those who love sincerely and breakup due to unavoidable circumstances, breakup harshly. I mean hatredness will make ur ex to forget u soon. If u break up with good reason, pain never leaves the heart.

It's difficult to be a bad person in ur lover heart and ur mind won't accept it. But for the sake of his/her future life, be a bad lover. (May be bad idea)

I don't say everytime it works out. Sometimes other person may tend to suicide. Think logically with mind and heart, understand the situation and act accordingly

Finally one quote for those who r about to fall in love and already in love.
Hope for the worst, work for the best.
If u r ready to take the pain then only u r eligible for love.

Good luck