• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

True or False

noname

women have not lost interest in sex; they have just lost interest in sex with their long-term partners.

Women are more than twice as likely as men to lack interest in sex when living with a partner, a study of British sexual attitudes suggests.

It found that while men and women lost passion with age, women were often left cold by longer relationships.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-41230891

it is the reality of their biological needs. Some stay loyal -and there r only few of them. if you find one - keep him
yea ..i think Im gonna need some statistics on that bullshit..sorry lol...its easy to say MOST well get bored and cheat...but there ARE a ton of GOOD men that would do anything to stay in a committed relationship. Would do ANYTHING to make it work...maybe its just most people like to focus on the men that wanna have a wife and kids and the "happy family" and still wanna run around like the were single when shes not looking!
(why am I ranting lol)!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! >.<

yea ..i think Im gonna need some statistics on that bullshit..sorry lol...its easy to say MOST well get bored and cheat...but there ARE a ton of GOOD men that would do anything to stay in a committed relationship. Would do ANYTHING to make it work...maybe its just most people like to focus on the men that wanna have a wife and kids and the "happy family" and still wanna run around like the were single when shes not looking!
(why am I ranting lol)!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! >.<
You are so damn right Mag!
Me and a lot of men I know crave a committed loving relationship and wouldn't even think of cheating. Love is a rare thing so when we find it we want to keep it and will do anything to protect it and make it work. Sometimes a relationship doesn't work... but that is never a reason to cheat, there's no excuse for that.

I just saw a video that listed the top 10 occupations that women who cheated had, The Housewife was #1. As far as reasons why? I'm not a housewife but I'll give it a shot....Boredom, a husband that takes what she does for granted, Some of the most lonely women out there are Married. Husbands need to pay more attention, Take their brides out ( I believe in a weekly date night ). Listen to them, Do the dishes with them...Help, Share...on and on....just include them and most of all, Stay Best Friends with your wife.

My POV : Women do not lose interest with their partners per se. Women lose interest in SEX with their partner - because of the absence of nurturing feeling. MEN tend to be complacent with their woman after some time. MEN should continue to woo their woman - keep that fire burning. If a woman is satisfied...she will do more for her man. :)

Last edited: