• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Top Ten Cruelty Free Brands

D

Deleted member 59

What is the cost of beauty? Have you ever thought about how the makeup products you buy are made? It's a sad reality that many brands do animal tests to make sure your face looks perfect. These animals are kept under poor conditions and often die without ever seing the outside world because someone needs a better waterproof lipstick that causes no skin allergies. I used to buy products without checking how those products were made, and one day after watching something about it on the news I did the background check and I was shocked! The biggest brands such as Mac do animal testing.... It's a sad reality, and what we can do is to buy products from the companies that make part of The Cruelty Free movement. Here as ten of them, to have acces of the fiil list please click on the link at the bottom of the thread.

1. Kat Von D
  2. Anastasia Beverly Hills
  3. HOURGLASS
  4. Urban Decay
  5. Too Faced
  6. Milk Makeup
  7. Charlotte Tilbury
  8. Marc Jacobs Beauty
  9. Becca
  10. The Balm

https://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/ultimate-guide-to-cruelty-free-makeup/

What is the cost of beauty? Have you ever thought about how the makeup products you buy are made? It's a sad reality that many brands do animal tests to make sure your face looks perfect. These animals are kept under poor conditions and often die without ever seing the outside world because someone needs a better waterproof lipstick that causes no skin allergies. I used to buy products without checking how those products were made, and one day after watching something about it on the news I did the background check and I was shocked! The biggest brands such as Mac do animal testing.... It's a sad reality, and what we can do is to buy products from the companies that make part of The Cruelty Free movement. Here as ten of them, to have acces of the fiil list please click on the link at the bottom of the thread.

1. Kat Von D
  3. HOURGLASS
  4. Urban Decay
  5. Too Faced
  6. Milk Makeup
  7. Charlotte Tilbury
  8. Marc Jacobs Beauty
  9. Becca
  10. The Balm

That's really worth knowing!!!

1. Kat Von D
  3. HOURGLASS
  4. Urban Decay
  5. Too Faced
  6. Milk Makeup
  7. Charlotte Tilbury
  8. Marc Jacobs Beauty
  9. Becca
  10. The Balm

Didn't know this !! (As I don't use make up products)..