• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Today's Update in Indian Chat

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today we rolled in our next update in the chat.

Few people already got the updated new version of the chat, if you are still struggling with the update "please clear your browser cache" or simple use our chat in "incognito mode"

This new update covers,

* Fix in bold option
* Auto 1 minute refresh user list ( so the names does not look un-aligned)
* Special private notification option ( notification count).
* Mobile users were struggling to PM and text in the main room at the same time. It was kinda hard to swap here and there, now this new update should help people in sending private messages and keep record of with whom they are chatting.

Bugs found:

1. No block option :D i have no fucking idea, where did it went lol. Will bring the fix ASAP. I know its much needed one in our chat.

2. User role changes to unknown ( when we click on their names ). Will be fixed too.

3. Forbidden link appears in some short words.. no idea.. how.. but if u tell me for which word or letter this appears. i can fix it.

Thats all for now, let me know if you find any more of new issues or bugs.

Mean while a joke in tamil flim enga da inga irundha kanatha kanom admin inga irundha block button ha kanom sry only tamil users understand the script