• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

To the one who overthinks

Minervaa

Miss Congeniality
Posting Freak
Dear Overthinker,
I am here to check in on you. Well, mostly your head. Hope you have given it some rest.
I have a lot of things to say. Frankly speaking, I have so many things to choose from but
I choose to say 'Nobody Cares'. Wait, What? I know this may have sounded rather strange to you.
I mean I know that it's probably going to take you a few hours to let this register and then
I cannot even fathom into calculating the time that you'll take to process it.

Let me explain what I mean. You remember how you were too scared to say
"No"because your mind was busy in calculating the exact equation of the situation.
What will your friends think? Will they be happy that they saved the money of an extra pizza?
Will they be sad? And a thousand more. Well, in such situations remember that Nobody Cares.
You and only you can determine what's good for you at that point of time.

So next time, before you make any decision, remember that nobody cares
Laugh, dance, create, cry and do whatever you want to.

Trust me, your mind has been waiting for too long to go on a vacation.

I wanna add a little to ur post wisdom regarding true friendship

In this busy world really "nobody cares"
bcoz I may be someone's friend but he is more special to his family.
Caring is not having a pizza or traveling or watching a movie together. It's lending a hand when u r in a need or trouble without expecting anything from u.
I have few of my friends, they never say "U r my best friend" but when I'm in need, even without asking they help me (financial and moral)

We don't talk regularly but I can say they r there when I'm in need or trouble.

Thanku friends for ur care.

Dear Overthinker,
I am here to check in on you. Well, mostly your head. Hope you have given it some rest.
I have a lot of things to say. Frankly speaking, I have so many things to choose from but
I choose to say 'Nobody Cares'. Wait, What? I know this may have sounded rather strange to you.
I mean I know that it's probably going to take you a few hours to let this register and then
I cannot even fathom into calculating the time that you'll take to process it.

Let me explain what I mean. You remember how you were too scared to say
"No"because your mind was busy in calculating the exact equation of the situation.
What will your friends think? Will they be happy that they saved the money of an extra pizza?
Will they be sad? And a thousand more. Well, in such situations remember that Nobody Cares.
You and only you can determine what's good for you at that point of time.

So next time, before you make any decision, remember that nobody cares
Laugh, dance, create, cry and do whatever you want to.

Trust me, your mind has been waiting for too long to go on a vacation.
Nice ra..