• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Time out in chat

LionsBllaze

Novice Sprinter
Hey everyone. I’ve noticed a few times, during chat sessions, I have seemingly timed out. I know users can see that I’m there however, they cannot see my content. I was chatting with everyone last night but no one could see my chatter. I guess this is more of a question really. Is there a time out thing that happens when there has been a period of inactivity??

I think that happens especially when you tab out of your browser for more than a few seconds. It used to just kick you out, now it seems to do that weird thing. Not sure about it.

Hey everyone. I’ve noticed a few times, during chat sessions, I have seemingly timed out. I know users can see that I’m there however, they cannot see my content. I was chatting with everyone last night but no one could see my chatter. I guess this is more of a question really. Is there a time out thing that happens when there has been a period of inactivity??

Which browser and device are you using?