• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Unrequited Love Story

Here I am in her shoes , uniting the words and worries she had . She , a soul now sold to drench in past . She is a busy gal who still walks with scars that was left on her long before . A scar that was made by a spear of love . A wound so deep that struck her heart . Now I live and write through her soul .

I loved him more than any being . I still do . I love him with his flaws , I love with his anger , I love with with his denials , I love him with his new life . I can't say how much I still love him . I love him this much that even when he ignores me like I never occurred to him in this life . I am now just a stranger and yet I love him . I don't know for myself where I am going on with this . I don't know for myself how hurt I am gonna be . If this is my fate i shall learn to live with but I just can't stop now , my soul is now latched to him . Every single time I walk down a lane or stop by at a cafe all I could have is my merrier memories with him , I can't stop but wonder why don't I recall the nights he made me weep , why didn't I raise my voice to point his faults , why did I let my guard down for him to let me down . Is this my fault or is this my love ? I can't look myself in the mirror in my eye and lie to myself . I don't know what I am to do ! All that's left of me is my mask which I now lay to hide my sorrow past .

Being just another person I am merely a judge but I can be a orator at times . You my poor soul have suffered long for sins of yours and him at equal cost . A guy loves a girl until he knows she is his forever and then the love fades then comes the stage of dominance and you sinned there first , you let him dominate you while you remained a shadow with no voice , you compromised what you are and who you were for the likes of him but if it was love would he have made you change , I guess No . He would have loved you even you were at your worst he would have compromised too . Every single time in a quarrel he shamed you , here you sinned again you stood there with you head held low , why didn't you raise your voice for yourself , is this sacrifice or do you call this love . If it was he would have thought a thousand times before he shamed you . Love is not just a single feel but it is a hundred emotion tied together . It is about two people getting along , it is the cure for all the pain but it should never be the cause of pain .

Be the person who can lift the other when they are down and be with the person who can do the same for you . Make your demands , ask for what you need but when you do make sure you do the same when the others asks too . Have your own expectations but when you make one know the reality and accept the fact that the other has the complete right to break your expectation . It's not about the long fights nor about sorrys and patch ups rather it's all about how you know to fight for it .

Love is something I can't just write , love is all about what you make of it . It's not the books nor the cliche Rom - Coms . Fall in love but when you do make sure it's Love as it is .

With Love now I stop and let me say to that very soul who still suffers , you have had your good parts it's upto you to leave the past or to relive in it . Let that be your choice you are not obliged to anyone !

:heart1:

Love the part where u lift each other in a relationship and grow together !

A guy loves a girl until he knows she is his forever and then the love fades then comes the stage of dominance and you sinned there first , you let him dominate you while you remained a shadow with no voice , you compromised what you are and who you were for the likes of him but if it was love would he have made you change , I guess No

——- you nailed it buddy !!

A guy loves a girl until he knows she is his forever and then the love fades then comes the stage of dominance and you sinned there first , you let him dominate you while you remained a shadow with no voice , you compromised what you are and who you were for the likes of him but if it was love would he have made you change , I guess No

——- you nailed it buddy !!
Couldn’t figure out how this “quote” thing works - next time I will be careful @Mr Writter