• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Unknown. (Temp Title)

Billy

Wellknown Ace
So this is another writing project of mine, again it's a complete rough draft, I'm just playing with ideas. So any constructive criticism don't hesitate to throw it my way

The Unknown.

I often wonder what goes through the minds of people, especially when a certain situation arises. In some cases, I don't think there is a right or wrong reaction. As it is with humans we can all react unpredictably just like our counterparts, animals.

Some time ago, when humans hadn't evolved, when we couldn't speak as we do today, how did we communicate. Some believe it was by a series of grunts or moans, others believe by some kind of basic sign language. What I believe is that humans were always able to speak perfectly clearly.

We often look to the stars and think or imagine what other worlds would be like, is there a world out there where dinosaurs still live and rule the lands and seas? Is there another world just like earth where our other selves, doppelgangers live? Or what if our doppelgangers already live on this very same planet. What if they are experiencing the same thing we are feeling? What if we are telepathically connected? What if that voice we hear in our heads is our other self telling us that we can do this, we can make it?

There are so many questions that will likely never get answered while humans still exist. For now, we continue to thrive in our different ways be that by career paths, or by destroying the planet we call home. All it takes is one person to start a negative train of destruction. Yet it will take several people to correct it, or maybe hundreds and thousands, no one ever really knows.

This story starts in pretty much that way.

In a faraway land of an unknown origin, civilisations got along without any quarrels or disruptions, arguments were resolved quickly and fairly. The world was clean and fresh, countrysides were adored and well protected, old castles still stood tall and proud, just like in the days of old. The Queen of the land owned most of them as was within her rights, a few owned by ancient families that had survived through the generations. As was such a family...

Jonathan Colman wanted nothing more than to make his father, Sir James Colman proud. His father, however, had no interest in his only child, the heir to his legacy. Jonathan to him was an embarrassment ever since he failed to full his role in an arranged marriage, this in his father's eye was a disgrace. If Sir James had had his way he would have hanged his son. Jonathon was in love with someone else. A red-haired green-eyed beauty from the other side of the country, her name was Annabelle.

Annabelle's parents did not like the Colmans, because of what they perceived to be stuck up ways. When in fact they were just as bad as each other. The Colmans made there as the longest and original sea travelling folk, the merchant navy. Annabelle's family surname was of old, ancient origins, linked back to the Druid times, her surname was Merlin. The Merlin's were known in some capacity as Medic's, the Queen's medical practitioners. Annabelle's ancestors were all capable of healing through magic, some also had their special abilities. Some could summon the elements to do whatever they wanted, others could calm and control animals. Annabelle, however, was different, in every way possible. So much so that she had never told a soul, not even her parents.

Once the parents had found out that their children had fallen in love they banned and forbidden from seeing each other ever again.

"Jonathon, you know your father won't accept this, you must do as he wishes or he will continue to make things harder for you!"

"It doesn't matter anymore mother, he is losing his shipping fleet. They are being attacked and destroyed. Father is none the wiser as to who is behind it or why. I can help him."

"How Jonathon? You can't wield a sword or a bow and arrow."

"Well mother I'll just have to learn then won't I?"

Jonathon grabs his jumper from the back of a shabby well-worn chair as he walks out of his home. Grabbing his horses reins, he slowly walks down a narrow path guiding his mount. Upon reaching a side gate in the courtyard wall he looks back to his father screaming and pulling at his hair at whatever distressing news he'd just heard.

"Open the gate Nuzzel I'm coming through." Jonathon climbs into the saddle on his chestnut mare as the gate slowly opens, a scruffy skinny stubbled faced guard pops his head around the gate to signal the area is safe. "I might be back late tonight Nuzzel, but then again I might not be back at all."

"As you please, Sir." Nodded the guard.

Spurring his mount on, they slowly and gradually gained speed from a slow trot to a full galloping, racing through the sunburnt grass fields. Whatever happened right at this moment in time Jonathon didn't care, simply because he felt free. Free to do whatever he pleased, to go wherever he wanted. The clouds moved and the moon came beaming through lighting up the well-worn path that he had ran and rode through many times over the years. A little while later Jonathon dismounted, letting his horse rest and eat some grass. As he did almost every night no matter what the weather was Jonathon lay down and looked straight up into the darkened heavens. The moon glistening brightly with its strange eerie smiley face. The stars sparkling all around it as if to please their master, the moon itself. Remembering back to the private tutoring lessons he slowly picked out the different star signs like the Orion's Belt, and Pisces. His favourite being Aquarius but tonight it was nowhere to be seen.

In the far distance, he noticed a large flickering orange light. Standing up and looking in the direction it came from he realised it was a fire. Climbing back into the saddle he urged his horse to race in the direction of the fire, as they got closer and the distance fell behind Jonathon realised it was his own home up in flames. The villagers were rushing about with buckets of water and mud doing what they could to try and put the blaze out. In single file, the villagers lined up passing buckets of water and wet mud up and down to throw on the fire.

Jonathon jumped from his horse at the gates and found Nuzzel's dead on the floor, a sense of fear and panic rushed over him. He shakily picked up Nuzzel's sword from the floor, rushing through the burning house, he made his upstairs into his father's office.

As Jonathon approached the office he saw two bodies dressed in black with red scarves covering their faces, pools of blood appearing from under their clothes. His mother was laying on her back blood spurting from her neck, and his father slumped over his desk with a sword stuck in the middle of his back. The fire was now beginning to reach the back of the house, with the wind having picked up. With a cry of anguish, Jonathon turned in search of a way out, he ran through the door and down the corridor to the stairs, but they had collapsed from the burning fire, running back into the office and on to the small terrace, looking down he saw the stables.

"Jonny, what are you doing?" Shouted a villager it was Sammy his best friend. "Jonny you've got to jump! There is loose straw piled under the roof. Jump Jonny!" Without much choice he took a deep breath and jumped, he crashed through the thin clay tiles and landed with a dull thud before blacking out.

Annabelle flicked a wispy strand of hair out of her face as she tried hard to concentrate on the sacred text in front of her. She had only been studying for a few hours, but the golden disc in the heavens had reached its zenith, it was a hot day, and in her own eyes to hot to be studying. Rolling up the scripture she loosely tied a ribbon around it and gently placed it back inside its leather binding. Grabbing a thin lace shawl from her bed and wrapping it over her long dark brown wavy hair.

"Miss Anna, you haven't finished your allotted study time, you know how important it is." Her tutor stated sternly.

"Oh, bugger, I guess I'll have to finish it off later." Was Annabelle's cheeky reply. She quickly walked from her bedroom, saw her father walking down the hallway, he winked at her knowing full well his daughter hadn't completed her days studying.

Outside Annabelle looked to the glistening sky and spun in a circle, letting out a sigh of relief. Walking down the cobbled street from her home many people turned and waved at her with a big smile, she walked up to the bread stall and the owner DeMarco gave her a fresh loaf of cheesy bread and bowed with a smile and a twinkle in his old ageing eyes, "M'lady.." Annabelle laughed and curtsied, and with a spin, on her heels, she continued to walk down the cobbled street. She heard a young boy crying down a small side street and turned to see what was happening. The poor little boy had fallen and grazed his legs. Calmly walking down the street and kneeling in front of the boy, "Are you his mother?" A frail woman nodded quietly. "Please fetch me a cloth and some water."

"But M'lady you will get in trouble for helping us."

"It is my duty to help those in need whether the high and mighty like it or not." Anna replied with a calm smile, "Now please, a cloth and some water?"

The boy's mother although still nervous went inside her house and grabbed a small bowl filling it with water, and a clean cloth from a makeshift airer, handing them to Annabelle she said, "Thank you, M'lady, however, may I pay you back?"

"You needn't worry." Annabelle wet the cloth and wiped away any dirt that was embedded in the boys cut, She slowly waved her hand just over the wound, "Please hear thou mine prayer and praise, heal this wound, so thus non-infection will come." The palm of Annabelle's hand shone in a faint blue hue, the boy laughed, "That tickles!" Annabelle smiled and moved her hand away, as the boy and his mother looked amazed Annabelle ripped half of her cheesy loaf and handed it to the boy, "Share it with your family, there's a good boy." She smiled. The little boy unable to contain his delight said his thanks by giving her a hug.

A bell rang out from the church, with a hooting whistle, Annabelle knew within an instant that her mother was calling for her, hitching up her dress just above her ankles she ran back towards her stately home, to see her mother waiting at the entrance.

"Rosamund tells me you abandoned your learnings again child!"

"Oh mother, Rosa should not tell tales, I just wanted a little break it's so hot today!"

Rolling her eyes at Annabelle, "It's always hot with you, what are you going to do when you go to work for the queen? Are you going to decide halfway through healing a member of her house that it's too hot and you want a break?"

"That is different mother, and you know it so, of course, I wouldn't if I was working for her majesty."

"Then back to studying it is for you young madam, off you go!"

"Now now my dear girls, let us drink and bask in the wonderful weather for a little while, come."

Annabelle's father always seemed to be there at the right time to save the day, and she loved him for that. After being scolded by his wife, he looked at Anna and said with a mock stern look on his face "Daughter you will hasten to finish your studies after dinner won't you!"

"Oh yes, of course, my father, I most certainly will," Anna replied with a pretend serious look. Giving up her mother Isolde rolled her eyes at them both dramatically.

An elderly woman leaned over Jonathon wiping his forehead with a damp cloth, as he stared silently into the loft ceiling, of the nurses quarters. "He's not said a word in days, I'm worried about him Emma!" Sammy muttered quietly outside.

"I find it strange how no one can take that sword from his grip, I didn't know he was that strong." Emma looked through the doorway at Jonathon, "People are also going to start talking if he doesn't pull himself together soon, his parents may no longer be here but everyone in the town is looking up to him to leadership just as his father did."

Outside there was a commotion as a Lieutenant from one of the merchant ships had just pulled in to port walked down the muddy road in his fine regalia. He looked Emma and Sammy up and down in an abrupt manner, "Gertrude tell me of the boy? What ails him?"

"The loss of his parent's ails him Lieutenant Donegal, the loss of his parents."

"Sir James and Matilda? Dead?" The Lieutenant sank into a nearby chair in despair. Looking over to Jonathon, he sighed loudly. "This is not good, things from here on are going to be a huge struggle for the young'un." He said nodding towards the silent boy.

"He needs time, but much time he hasn't got. Lieutenant, he's going to need someone to show him the ropes, are you up for the task? I may only be a nurse but I still have ears that work perfectly fine for an old lady."

"Ah Gertrude, a fine nurse you've been, " Sighing, "I've no choice have I? I know the boy knows all about sailing and the logistics of it all, but he doesn't know how to fight, how can he defend his sailors?"

Jonathon shifted his weight and lifted his body slightly, Gertrude and Emma rushed to his side, but he raised his hand in a small motion to stop them. Lieutenant Donegal sat up straight in his chair. "As of now, you are Sir Jonathon Colman, Owner and Commander of the Merchant Navy" The Lieutenant stood up and saluted Jonathon.

"I want revenge." Replied Jonathon darkly, "Whoever did this to my mother and father has to pay!" He swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, shaking a little.

Sammy slowly and cautiously walked into the room carrying something bound in a cloth, "Johnny, this is the only thing I could find undamaged from your home." He slowly and carefully pulled the cloth aside revealing a garnet encrusted sword with a leather handle and gold hilt. Garnets embedded into the hilt held by thin gold claws, while the pommel had a larger garnet held by slightly thicker gold claws. Walking forward Johnny saw the word hope engrave in the blade just above the hilt. "Always have Hope, and the stars will surely be yours."

Lieutenant Donegal walked over to Johnny, putting his hand on the boy's shoulder, "That is the motto of your shipping company, your mother chose it when your father started his business."

"Tight black clothes with a red scarf covering their faces, that's who killed my parents. You know who they are don't you?" Johnny asked matter of factly looking straight into Donegal's eyes.

"We have had trouble from them in the past, but we are none the wiser as to who they actually are, we think they come from the lands South of the big seas."

"Is it them who have been destroying my father's ships?"

"Them and treacherous weather, it's as if some hidden person well versed in the laws of magick has bedevilled the waters this year."

"It is time for Jonathon to rest. " Called out Gertrude from the kitchen, "Emma take this food to the boy."

Jonny grabbed Donegal's arm, "I want you to find my father's necklace, you know the one I'm on about, my right of heirship. Sammy, you go with and help, please." With that, Jonny turned away to stare out of the window in deep thought.

"Captain, what does Johnny mean about his right to heirship?"

It was eerily quiet in town, Annabelle was unable to sleep something didn't feel right in the air. Walking through her home, the maids and butlers were scurrying around setting things up for the next day. Olivia the cutlery maid waved to Anna, so she waved back with a smile. "Rosa, oh Rosa where art thou?" Anna called out in a jokey voice.

"And just what do you think you are doing up at this time of night young lady?" Replied Rosa with a frustrated voice coming from the servants quarters.

Anna grabbed Olivia's arm, running down the corridor with Olivia in tow, "Olivia is coming to walk the gardens with me!" She shouted back.

Rosa with a small smile muttered, "That girl, well I never."

Olivia was the same age as Anna, but smaller in height and frame, she had blue eyes and dark red messy curly hair, she was timid and quiet, but still a very good and loyal friend to Anna.

They ran through the long corridors of the mansion and into the morning room, wherein Anna's surprise her father was sitting by the window staring out into the starlit skies. Turning he saw Anna and Olivia standing in the doorway, "Come children, come and keep an old man company for a while." He said waving them over.

"Your not old Daddy! You're just young with grey hair" Anna said rolling her eyes exaggeratedly.

Letting a little chuckle, he straightened up in his chair. "Anna something's a miss, I know you can feel it as well." Anna nodded. "I need you to be aware, your mother and I have been busy helping villagers in the outskirts, there has been an increase in raids and pillaging over the last few months, the more damage they do the more organised they get."

Sitting up straight, "You should have told, I could help!"

"Dear Anna I know, I know, but we don't think you are ready yet. Healing little cuts on the knee's of little boys is one thing, but those that have been hurt in ways your beautiful shouldn't see is a lot harder to contend with, it leaves a mark... in the mind, and in the heart."

"I love you daddy, but you can't keep protecting me like this, there must be something I can do to help."

"It is in agreement with your mother and I, that you and Olivia will seek out Sir Jonathon Colman, he is now the Commander of Merchant Navy, listen to me when I tell you Annabelle that you need to help each other. You are both so much more capable of doing more than you could ever believe."

"You both forbid me to be with him or be near him, and now you tell me to find him? What's going on daddy?"

Letting a big sigh, "You need to start packing some stuff, pack riding clothes both of you, and Anna don't forget your scriptures. Tomorrow morn you will start your journey by heading towards Ravens Peak,"

Slowly standing, and regaining his posture, he put his hand on Anna's shoulder, "I love you daughter."

"Drop the anchor portside, all hands on deck, man the cannons!"

Sailors rushed forward as the commands were shouted out, 6 pounds lead balls loaded into cannons, the sound of clinking rang out as the chained anchor dropped. The ship lurched angrily to the left as the anchor hit the seabed.

"Shoot ye cannons at will my mateys!" Screamed the Captain. Wood cracked, splits flew, blood-curdling screams rang out. Cheers rang out as the named red scarves started to abandon ship, there was an explosion in the ship's galley, "RAISE THE ANCHOR, MAN THE SAILS!" Screamed Jonathon.

"Donegal get them moving, we need to be away from the ship, heaven knows who's heard that!"

"More to the point Sir, what caused the explosion?"

Once again am left dumbfounded with how you write and the creativity that you have. Woow

:clapping: the prologue and the story itself intrigue me. Waitin for more...o_O

@Uncle42 Thick How is my writing and different from anyone else's?

@Melody Thank you for the compliment, means a lot, I'll try to write more and share it soon x
Billy, the creativity that you have is way different I can write but will I be able to write fiction like you do? Be it this article or the warrior the creative words that you had come up with, the scenes way different and very precise