• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

The New ZoZo Staff Members

sexygirl

Noir
Administrator
Time passes by, and a few things change here and there, some people go and some people stay and others just show up out of nowhere and surprisingly they stick around. It's like this with life and it's like this anywhere and everywhere in the planet, so why would ZoZo be some weird excpetion?

We all know Persephone (previously called Aphrodite) whom we all love and that we know as Rose and kindly call her our momma duck <3, she's been admin for four years, after coming to the site, being made vip, and then mod and then admin. Us girls know her well and yes she does advocates and fights for each and every of her vips (I myself am one of them) but I bet that at first people took a while to get used to her, but again, how not to love her? Four years is a lot of time for people to know you and how you work, to know who you are and she knows and remembers every person that has ever set foot on ZoZo. I remember us girls only getting on cam when Rose was in. She makes us all feel safe, since day one till this day. Love you wifeyy

We all know Hades (for me he's scary af lol I adore this dude, he's cool, but man still scary) Hades has been admin for the last 6 years (7 now? Correct me if I'm wrong). He is the one that will ban and mute whoever breaks any of the site's rules, no matter if you're a reg, vip or just some random guest, you broke the rule after getting that warning? Hades will ban you, he will act fair and accordingly. He will talk to you about music, he knows a lot, just don't make any bets thinking you can outsmart him, you will fail

We all know Minos (this guy is one of my favorite people and he knows, btw where the fuck are you again?), he's been a ZoZo admin since the very beginning of the site if I remember correctly, he was here before Hades and before Rose, and he will always act fair, no matter the situation, he's more of an observer, he just knows things and he can see the problem of the whole situation, but break a rule, start causing trouble in the room, and just as the others he will act on it, and always fairly.

They're like the three musketeers, they've been working together for a while, and all of you had a lot of time to know them and get used to them. But like I said at the beginning, times passes and things change, many mods and admins came and left, those three remained because they're damn good at it. And you guys trust them, again you had time to build that trust, friendship.

But then one day things changed, we had to migrate to this UI, Hades couldn't be in as much and Minos was away, and Rose couldn't do all the work alone, so Zeus added two new admins, Bacon and me (SG, then Noir and today Gaia). And I remember that accepting us as staff member, as admins was not easy, many whispered that we did all sorts of things which I am choosing not to type here because is too low and vile, to become admin. But I'll tell you a little story now about how that happened, it was night time my time and Rose messaged me, it was like 1 am in the morning and she told me the site was down, they had closed the platform we were using with no warnings, I was just a forum mod, but worked constantly to keep the forum spam free, posts on the right threads, getting new users to sign up alongside Bacon and Zeus. And both Bacon and I spent the following days working almost 24/7 so you guys would keep updated on what was going on and how things would be from now on. So I guess us getting the red name was a surprise to us, but we worked for it. And both Bacon and I were trained by Rose, Zeus and Hades when he was able to be in. Hades was the one that told me that no user is above any rule, regular, vip, guest, they're all under the same rules and all must follow that. They taught us how to work on the new UI, they trained us to do what they do.

A while later when we started having more and more trouble with GC room we decided to add a new mod and that was RedFox, or Foxy as many know her because she is one of our vips. It was an easy decision, because she keeps the room going (although many hate and don't want to admit that), she is friendly with users, she knows the rules and we never saw her starting any of the dramas in the room. It was also an unanimous decision, and just as Rose, Zeus and Hades trained me I helped Rose train Foxy. So when they're not there we follow what they told us to do.

I've been admin for a year now, I also take care of the forum alongside Rose and Zeus, and recently became admin in IC rooms, and until this day I still get some people doubting that I cam capable of doing what I was trained to do. And I see the same thing happening to Foxy. We work a lot, just as much Rose, Hades and Minos work to keep the room trouble free, and we don't get to watch just one room, we have GC that gives us a lot of work and a lot of trouble to manage, but still we do it, because we're here so you guys can chat! So you guys can have fun! We delete pics, ban pedos, ban people sharing bestiality and other gross stuff, we mute and ban people that come in to abuse our vips and female users, and we don't allow that, we act on it. We warn them, and if they continue then we ban. We take all sorts of creep messages for doing what we do, from racist comments to some psychos sending death threats. We;re basically sitting ducks, but we do it so you can enjoy chat.

And something I noticed is that when the senior admins are in then everyone's happy, things are perfect, no problems, it's nostalgic I get, you all think "the good old ZoZo days", but a bit of a news flash, ZoZo is still good and will always be good and we're working to make it greater daily. And in that ZoZo picture is included the new staff members, we all still got a lot to learn, and we communicate to keep everything on check and in order, so we can deliver the best work and the best site for you. But when they're not around, then many have issues with the decisions we make, which just so you know would be the same decision they would make. So what's up with that? And I'm in my right to make this post btw, cause I'm a human and I get fed up at times, like today. So why is it so hard for people to understand that we're not overstepping, that we're not power tripping? Why's it hard to actually pay attention to what we ask you to do? Or why's it hard to understand we will do as we were trained by the senior admins who have been here longer? Some of the things I witness sometimes are just ugh... We sit there to keep all of you safe and sound, To make sure that chat flows with no issue, but if you're wrong we will act on it, and no matter who the "you" are, we will act on it. Maybe you don't see where your mistake was, but we sure did, so whining about us in the room, trolling us under guest names, dissing and bashing us in the room because all of this has happened and still does JUST DOESN'T WORK. Like you guys ignore what kind of job we do, and that we get a lot of stress but it's worth it cause we get to help, and you guys get to enjoy, when we're in we're not here for us to chat around and have fun, we're here to keep things in order, and a bit of respect, or at least the benefit of the doubt instead of fierce and unfounded judgement that we've been facing lately. We don't let any personal thing affect what we do, this is rule number one, and if Zeus saw that we act like this he would have removed us from the position like he's done before with others. So if any of you guys have any personal issues with any of us newbies for the love of Odin almighty come to us, clear the air, act like damn grown ups and move past it like we sure have! We're not here to be targeted all the effing time like it happens frequently. Don't agree with a mute, come to us in pm and we will give you reasons for doing what we did, and if any accidents happen we will even you know, apologize for it, but don't start trying to go so low to the point of abusing and trolling us, we're not here for that, and really it's exhausting having to deal with whiny grown ups that don't act their ages.

Yeah this is a fucking letter, article, you choose a name, but I had to take this off my chest, and I am not here trying to cause any drama, I am here looking for clarification on why is it so complicated to admit that we are doing a good job, that we were trained well, and that above all we are actually nice people, and that if only we were given the chance of you getting to actually know us you'd see that. But we're not gonna put up with that much shit quietly, and a general FYI this post was also an idea from Rose herself, who has noticed that kind of behavior when they're not there, and how people reacted to us being nominated to the positions we hold today, and just like they're damn good at their job, they trained us and so we're also damn good at doing it.

Great post Gaia, one thing I have noticed over the years I have been online and in chatrooms (20+ years) is that you cant please all the people all the time and sadly there will always be some that think they are above the rules. Being an Admin or a Mod is not a cushty position as some may think. Most chatters understand why sites have rules and that staff are there to look after the site and the people that use it. there will always be jackass's and shit stirrers they exist in real life too, but the staff here do take care of these people pretty quickly.

Hey neighbor,
Do not allow someone to make you feel that you are not good enough.

those who want to say negatives, let them say,afterall they know to find out negatives only(its in their genes)we cannot blame them....
all are not good like you to find positives in them or to give second chances ...

Chalo jaanu, lets go for coffee party,read some books,enjoy some concerts.i have started missing you studious neighbor.

sexygirl

Noir
Administrator
Hey neighbor,
Do not allow someone to make you feel that you are not good enough.

those who want to say negatives, let them say,afterall they know to find out negatives only(its in their genes)we cannot blame them....
all are not good like you to find positives in them or to give second chances ...

Chalo jaanu, lets go for coffee party,read some books,enjoy some concerts.i have started missing you studious neighbor.
Chalo Jaanu! I miss you a lot too! And thank you so much for your words. I will get the sugar and some cookies.

Cntrygrl

I do agree with much of what you posted Noir. I honestly think being an admin or mod is one of the crappiest jobs on a web site. I think i have said that very thing to a few of the admins. I have been on zozo for several years now. I respect the admin position and the mod position. I have stated many times I could not and would not ever want your job. I also know that things can escalate quickly and when that happens all involved should try to handle it and go back to enjoying the room as soon as possible. I prefer to fight back with my block button and in a rare and I mean rare instance if I have an issue I do try to take it up in pm. I know that emotions run high in the room at times and nobody .. especially me .. is perfect.
I am a pretty level headed, open minded person slow to upset, or anger. I dont swear at people or talk down to them because they have a differing view than me.
I do honestly try to keep my talk professional and respectful in main. If I add to the chaos that is happening at the time, I am grown enough to say that I was wrong. I will make sure to address any concerns that I have in pm and hope that they are as open minded as i am to listening and letting it go after its talked about.
I genuinely respect the admin and mod role on the chat sites that I am on. I think its important to note that not everyone is against the rules or mods or admins. We know there is a need.\\

Beryl

U was good u became better and u best admin sweet heart i agree wth faithless comment all ppl dont have same mind set those are creeps who abuses you and just dont let there words bother u
You have always stood strong and u always been
You are not just an admin but u r frnd to so many u have won hearts of so many users so just dont bother about idiots
Count many who knows ur worth dont bother abt the number of few idiots
You work well and i have seen you have helped lot zeus in forum too
Dont worry sweet heart we all are wth you and will be with you :-*

sexygirl

Noir
Administrator
U was good u became better and u best admin sweet heart i agree wth faithless comment all ppl dont have same mind set those are creeps who abuses you and just dont let there words bother u
You have always stood strong and u always been
You are not just an admin but u r frnd to so many u have won hearts of so many users so just dont bother about idiots
Count many who knows ur worth dont bother abt the number of few idiots
You work well and i have seen you have helped lot zeus in forum too
Dont worry sweet heart we all are wth you and will be with you :-*
Sweetheart thank you sooo muchhhh!!!!! :heart1:

sexygirl

Noir
Administrator
He just jelly cause he didn't get a paragraph about him lol,you only mentioned his best of best 3 muskateers and you and the mods
Oh no lol @Administrator his name is all over the post xD, owner of everything lol Zeus almighty, the true Thunder God. He knows he's the big guy here :p I do think he yelled at me a few times at the beginning, this guy knows how to be scary xD don't mess with him, he'll kick your ass for sure :p

Hades

oh wow, that is one of the most flattering things said about me since i've been on the site. Not the "scary part" lol but thank you Gaia. yes, Minos was actually made an admin before i was... to set the record straight though, i was actually here before him... WAAAAY back when, i was actually offered Admin... but I didnt' want it.... in time though it was Minos himself that actually made me an admin. So yeah... I'll say it right here... love the ole boy... I get abit scary cause i hate "stupid" if i TRY and talk calmly with you, i'm actually TRYING to be nice... and I WANT to resolve the situation. Afterall, the USERS is what keeps this site going. i TRY and be nice, but, there is a time to NOT be nice. and HADES dont play that game. love ya!!!!