• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Little Parchment - The Final Part

God in disguise of my Mentor came along with a chance for me to Redeem . Yes quite dramatic but I warned you , it's love , this happens . As a part of our final year we were assigned an assignment to do in group and God having seen my suffering and suffocation helped me a bit . Yes Riya was in my group . This is my chance I told to myself . The final battle to redemption . That night I practiced lines I had to say to her . I practiced every situation that may arise .

Well everyone does this right ? It's nothing out of normal . Finally when I felt I was good to move with the plan I rested , awaiting for the day to come !

The essence of Friendship is another thing , being in boarding every single one of us have been a family . Yet there are ugly parts and gossips and other things that exist but that's the beauty of it . Nothing is beautiful until and unless it has two sides . Well for my redemption I seeked the help of my friends too , I asked my friends in the assignment group to make her sit in the middle so that she won't jerk off cause this is my only chance if not now I may never be able to tell her my side of the story .

I woke up earlier than everyday and made my way to the class , my mind was like being in a storm there were many thoughts , different scenarios , the lines I practiced and so on . After a long wait the class started to rush in and she came in too . I have never been so excited and also scared I never thought I could get so insecure cause of her . I didn't know many things until all this happened . That's exactly what makes life beautiful , it isn't always about the good moments it is also about the rough times , every hurdle that we leaped makes it merrier . I waited restlessly for the time to come where we would be seated together , every minute that passed was feeling like a lifetime . I stared at my watch helplessly , I felt the time is running very slow but it wasn't , this is how it feels ! Finally after a great wait we were seated together. Two benches and a desk in between facing eachother we sat ,this was after a very long time we sat facing eachother , this felt like a million decades , I could see the fume busting up in her eyes , from everything I could reason these fumes , the agitations , the anger is all of from missing me , atleast that's what I guessed to calm myself . She didn't look at me for once . Everybody got busy with their assignment and I took out mine . I used my arm to cover the sheet of paper . On that white sheet I layed my heart and soul in an ink of black . No No it's not a love letter it's more like a confession . I wrote as so

" Hey Riya , Come on I know you wanna read this , atleast please do it for my sake ! I can't take this anymore . I can never ever explain how you make me feel , all I can say I feel like a being from another planet . This crowd nor any group or gang can make me feel the way you did when I am with you . You mere presence is all I need to be myself . I tried a hundred thousand times to tell you this , Riya I lost the number you gave me and I didn't realise it was lost until I reached home , I wanted to call you so badly I just couldn't , I didn't have any other resource . I swear this was my worst summer . Riya I missed you with every breath and every inch of my soul , I wanted to say sorry , I wanted to scream how much I missed you , I wanted to be with you just to let you know what I have been through . Riya I don't wanna leave your side anymore , it's been a long time now and I can't even bear to think of missing you again . Please cleanse my soul of this sorrow for it can only be done by you . And you know what I don't want to miss you more than I miss my mom which you are making me suffer now , Yes Riya I miss you more than my mom , I miss you more than anything in this world . I wouldn't even mind if it is just plain silence I just wanna be with you Riya . Don't make me beg more cause I will until you forgive me , I want my best friend back ! Please "

As I finished I placed the book right over hers and she didn't have any choice of resistance and all that she had left with as an option was to read . She read each line as I watched her eye roll from one end to the other , and she reached the end I saw the fumes in her eyes condense to flow down like tiny drops over her cheeks . God I can't say how much I wanted to hug her then , I wanted to hug her badly and tell her how sorry I am , how much I missed and I wanted to scream to the top of my lungs that I loved her like hell !

She looked me in the eye with tears rolling down and I didn't feel what I felt a moment ago , I felt my soul fleeting off my body , I couldn't bear to see her eyes flood . I just can't tell you nor can I know for myself how much I love this girl . All I did was whisper just for her to hear , I am sorry Riya . My heartached as I looked into her eyes .

With those tiny drops and flooded eyes she smiled and that my friend was the best smile I have seen on the face of earth . My heart now plundered with joy and everything other feel a man could ever possibly know . She mouthed to say , I missed you too Raghavv .

For that moment I saw heavens drooling over my shoulder , I felt like a bee who traveled the world to be with the prettiest flower . You can name it and I have felt it . Love is a poison of both Joy and Sorrow and I have tasted enough to be insane . Yes insane in the sense that my feets tapped and fingers danced . My frowny faced beamed like a morning sun and my heart raced like a champion . O Lord , if this is what Love is , I wanna live this life only with her I told to myself . Love and Love only is what I felt now .

The sorrows , the worries , the pain , the numbness I just forgot how all that felt as I stared into her . I was just lost in her . As when the session was over I just leaped into her arms hugging her soul out and I just couldn't contain my voice which echoed in the entire room saying , I Missed you sooooo Badlyyyyyy Riyaaaaaaa

All I heard was her irresistable smile along with the tiny sobs and the entire peers clapping ! Ofcourse it was a celebration , two people who seemed inseperable reunited . Like I said it was a Family . Then came the best days of my life . I say that again but this time am gonna quote " The Best Days Of My Life ". Cause nothing was the same , the walks we had was just as same as before but now I can feel her aroma engulfing me , we sat along just like we used to and this time it was the entire room just turned inside out and only we were left , everything changed . The moments when she glanced , the way she smiled to my jokes , the touches everything . Every single thing changed !

Everyday felt like a new day , every moment turned into something beautiful . I remember the time I used to stare at her even when was busy , I remember falling in love with her flaws , falling in love with her for no reason at all . And this went on and on for a long time until February where things were coming to an end . Yes our final year is about to end . We will have a couple more days to be together and then forever be apart . If not now then it's nothing forever I know . I had plenty of time to propose her , but it's wasn't easy . No matter how thick and close you are once you fall in love you just feel insecure as a pup . Everytime I wanted to say I loved her I felt guardless , the very positive me turns into ultra negative .

" What if I loose our friendship , what if she hates me again , what if , what if and a thousand more what ifs scared me to death " .

The only chance I had left was the Final Trip we have in February and I waited for it like a Hornbill waits for Rain . I counted each day , each night . But this time the fear in me build up like a rapid fire . I couldn't possibly think about a life without her at this very moment cause I was too deep to get out now . I can't stop thinking of her , can't stop reeling the moments I had with her , I can't stop day dreaming about a future together . She meant the world to me now . With every fleeting moment I loved her more and more . As I already said the Trip for the To - Be - Graduated came along and the destinations were fixed and it was to be set out on 13 th of February to 14 th .

12th February -

The clock ticked at 10 Pm and here I am in my dorm packing my bags for the tour and this was more than just a tour for me it was about my whole life . I haven't had such pressure since my last board exam and this time I didn't seem to worry about graduation nothing seemed more important than having her in my life . I know , am young and there is still life ahead and maybe I will fall in love with someone else if this doesn't work out . But that is not the case , when you are in love you risk everything but one will never risk the person he loves . I won't for a single moment take risk in her matter . If she rejects , yeah I will take the heat but I won't leave it be unanswered even if it is just a single percent of chance I have to live with her , to be with her then I will risk my world just for that day . I was being some kind of a Romeo that night arguing with my negative self building my confidence but I know when I see her Tommorow again I will just drain and drool like a kid . After quiet a quarrel within myself I let myself rest for the morning was when I should really work on myself

13 February -

I placed my lagguages in the compartment where the rest of the students did too and boarded to bus to find her saving a seat for , I felt butterflies in my stomach , yes guys too feel those things ! Overwhelmed with joy I smiled until I reached her and we started our conversation from somewhere and it led to another , she went on like a flight that was not to land for a very long time . And I had no idea of what she was talking at all not that I didn't wanna listen to what she said I just couldn't , my mind was all over her . I loved the way she tucked her hair into a bun . I loved the Jinggling of her earrings , I loved the way she waved her hand to actions as she spoke and I loved the way she smiled . I know but how can I stop looking at her and flow off . She just sweeps me off my feet . I wanted to hold her hands but she was busy flaunting it in the air and I didn't mind that cause it was cute . I just sat there nodding , smiling and saying yes and yes and yes to whatever she said . Later after a while she needed to rest and she layed her head onto the window and I took out my walkman plugged my earphone and lend a earpiece to her . Gosh it was so romantic when she plugged that in listening to the song I was listening too , she closed her eyes as she rested whereas I sat there with my eyes wide streched lurking around hers . That was a day with lot of memories I could gather . The walks we had and the snacks we shared . The jokes we made and the mocks we gave . We were like those couples who were in sync atleast to my mind we were . Later that night we sat by a fire camp and I was sitting opposite to her and between us flamed the fire . Whilst everyone enjoyed the fire and camp it was just me who was lost in her . I found my smile and happiness in her . I found myself contempt in her . I found myself in her . I was nothing but just another element in this planet with her , yes cliche dialogues and dramatic , I warned you .

14 February -

Today is the day ! Yes it is valentine's but it meant Life to me . If not today then I won't have another chance and no matter what the consequences be I was prepared to endure them all . If I loose her just for the sake of expressing my love I won't be burdened at all , atleast I will be happy I expressed . I don't want to live a life regretting I expressed myself to her atleast for once . About today's Destination we were to visit , it is an ethic place with ancient buildings and monuments . I planned to get us isolated so that I can tell her my love . We reached the destination and were taking tours around the place . Every walked and jogged and giggled . The final days were memorable in regards to my academic year too cause all one had to see was the happy faces and the bonds made from years before . I and Riya were talking about how good the art on the walls were and she went on about things she loved about them and as always all I could see was how intellectual she is . We walked close to eachother . The sense of having her so close to me made my body feel electroducted I can't explain how it felt but it is more like my skin being super active , though we did not touch eachother my body felt like it did . My heart grew weak , I was waiting to tell her that I love her and it wasn't an easy task . Yeah I remember the dialogues I said earlier but if you were in love ever you would know my delimma .

Hey Riya , I called as she ran her hand through the walls of a tunnel exclaiming about the beauty of the art carved in them

Yes Raghavv , she turned with her hair dancing as she turned eyes lashes blinked and that beautiful eye staring me down

You know when this trip ends we will be having our study vacation and we will be away again right ? I questioned

Shhh , don't let your mind stray now . I know that too . Just ask your mind to be here now . She mocked with that pretty smile .

Yeah my mind , it's being all over the place right now . Disappointed in her answer I turned my face to walk again

Hey , what happened Raghavv she enquired holding my hand , stopping me from walking away .

That one touch of her skin made my soul growl . I need this touch forever . I need her until my death . I didn't have to think twice now . I unfolded

Riya , I have had my part of suffering and suffocation for long . The two months I spent without having to hear your voice made me loose my mind completely , the months were you ignored me like I was nothing made me feel non existent . Riya maybe you may have felt this too but I can't be sure and am scared . Yes Riya I am bloody scared ( I kinda screamed on saying that , she looked at me with amaze ) I am scared that I will loose you again , I am scared I won't be able to walk along or talk to you on things didn't matter at all , I am scared I will have to live a life in regret , I am scared that I will have to live a life with days were I can't say how much I love you .

The air dispersed now , it was just us and that long path in the tunnel . Nothing moved , not an inch . I realised what I just said and my heart stopped .

Raghavv ... She stopped , her face was just plain as water . I couldn't make out anything . Maybe I rushed . Maybe I made a mistake .

I know Riya you wouldn't have felt the same and that's okay . I can take the Rejection ( Belive me I was lying ) but I can't walk on keeping this hid in my chest . I may never be able to show you how you make me feel . How just a glance of you could make my heart race and breath pace . I can't show you what you do to my soul and to me . But I had to say this now cause if I didn't you would have never know what you meant to me . Those two months cracked my head wide open Riya . That space made me realise what you meant to me . I want this Riya , I want us ( I smiled as gentle as I could when I said that ) . I am not sure what Tommorow would be but if you gonna be with me am sure it is gonna be just as beautiful as it is today !! ( I held both her hands in my palms and I knelt , yes cliche romance but I had to do this ) . Riya , I called in the most romantic voice I could ever make out . I don't wanna make assumptions and I don't wanna guess , all I want is for you to tell me this , Do you love me back as I do Riya , I asked .

Dim silence fell on us for a moment and that moment felt like a hundred decade . I still can't figure out how love is related to slow motion cause even now I feel everything is too slow . Her Eyes couldn't hide anymore it filled with tears and I didn't know what that meant . In the very next moment she knelt down just as I did we were now looking into eachother .

In a cracked voice with tiny sobs she started pouring out like a monsoon rain .

Raghavv I have always loved you . I couldn't accept the fact that you ignored me for two months and you never knew how alone I felt , how much I suffered there wasn't a moment I moved from that phone awaiting to hear your voice just for once . I can't tell you how much you mean to me . I couldn't tell you how much my soul groaned at every night until you gave me that letter . I couldn't possibly let myself be hurt by you again and I was scared if I ever told this to you , you would just walk away as you did earlier . I want you Raghavv , I need you . I want you for now and forever and I love you Raghavv . She carried out all her emotions as she sobbed and she was broke . I could make out from her eye now . How much she loved me and how dumb I was to not know .

It was out of nowhere my actions then came ,

I cupped her cheeks in my palms and I held it to look into her eyes though filled with tears it still glowed with love . I leaned to reach her forehead and over there I pressed my lips . A kiss I gave . A kiss of true love and passion . I never had the words to comfort her but I did this cause I know now for from now she won't ever have to be this way . A kiss of promise to make her have all the heavens in this world . As I parted my lips from her forehead still cupping her cheeks I touched my head onto hers . I couldn't control the emotions within , the pain of being helpless and the happiness that knew no bound made me sob too . In that cracked voice I whispered just for her and the air to hear , I Love You Riya Raghavv .

Hearing that she smiled , I did too . A moment later we stood up now with her hands in mine . Fingers tangled to be one we walked from that dark tunnel into Light . Yes she lights up my world . As we walked hand in hand she rested her head on to my shoulders , she was no longer crying and I never stopped smiling . I was that warrior who won the war against the whole world I felt .

Ding Ding ....... The phone beeped timing it as 6 am in the morning , I woke from my memories and I kissed the forehead I did years ago . Yes Riya or should I say Mrs Raghavv , No I prefer Riya Raghavv . My wife . I smiled for the slight stroll I took on the lane of memories .

The End

:heart1:

P.S - Kindly ignore the flaws and mistakes ! Ty

Thats so kilig! :hearteyes: if its actually based on real experienced then wow☆.☆ .. stay strong and stay in love ^_^

It was actually made up based on keen observation and bits of real expression when we fall in love
Omo :3 ok ok hehhe... well expressed /written& can feel the emotions and you keep writing :Like: lookin forward for that.

Omo :3 ok ok hehhe... well expressed /written& can feel the emotions and you keep writing :Like: lookin forward for that.
I won't be writing until I get a new scenario but in the meantime do let me know if you have a plot in your mind , I will cook that up for ya

God in disguise of my Mentor came along with a chance for me to Redeem . Yes quite dramatic but I warned you , it's love , this happens . As a part of our final year we were assigned an assignment to do in group and God having seen my suffering and suffocation helped me a bit . Yes Riya was in my group . This is my chance I told to myself . The final battle to redemption . That night I practiced lines I had to say to her . I practiced every situation that may arise .

Well everyone does this right ? It's nothing out of normal . Finally when I felt I was good to move with the plan I rested , awaiting for the day to come !

The essence of Friendship is another thing , being in boarding every single one of us have been a family . Yet there are ugly parts and gossips and other things that exist but that's the beauty of it . Nothing is beautiful until and unless it has two sides . Well for my redemption I seeked the help of my friends too , I asked my friends in the assignment group to make her sit in the middle so that she won't jerk off cause this is my only chance if not now I may never be able to tell her my side of the story .

I woke up earlier than everyday and made my way to the class , my mind was like being in a storm there were many thoughts , different scenarios , the lines I practiced and so on . After a long wait the class started to rush in and she came in too . I have never been so excited and also scared I never thought I could get so insecure cause of her . I didn't know many things until all this happened . That's exactly what makes life beautiful , it isn't always about the good moments it is also about the rough times , every hurdle that we leaped makes it merrier . I waited restlessly for the time to come where we would be seated together , every minute that passed was feeling like a lifetime . I stared at my watch helplessly , I felt the time is running very slow but it wasn't , this is how it feels ! Finally after a great wait we were seated together. Two benches and a desk in between facing eachother we sat ,this was after a very long time we sat facing eachother , this felt like a million decades , I could see the fume busting up in her eyes , from everything I could reason these fumes , the agitations , the anger is all of from missing me , atleast that's what I guessed to calm myself . She didn't look at me for once . Everybody got busy with their assignment and I took out mine . I used my arm to cover the sheet of paper . On that white sheet I layed my heart and soul in an ink of black . No No it's not a love letter it's more like a confession . I wrote as so

" Hey Riya , Come on I know you wanna read this , atleast please do it for my sake ! I can't take this anymore . I can never ever explain how you make me feel , all I can say I feel like a being from another planet . This crowd nor any group or gang can make me feel the way you did when I am with you . You mere presence is all I need to be myself . I tried a hundred thousand times to tell you this , Riya I lost the number you gave me and I didn't realise it was lost until I reached home , I wanted to call you so badly I just couldn't , I didn't have any other resource . I swear this was my worst summer . Riya I missed you with every breath and every inch of my soul , I wanted to say sorry , I wanted to scream how much I missed you , I wanted to be with you just to let you know what I have been through . Riya I don't wanna leave your side anymore , it's been a long time now and I can't even bear to think of missing you again . Please cleanse my soul of this sorrow for it can only be done by you . And you know what I don't want to miss you more than I miss my mom which you are making me suffer now , Yes Riya I miss you more than my mom , I miss you more than anything in this world . I wouldn't even mind if it is just plain silence I just wanna be with you Riya . Don't make me beg more cause I will until you forgive me , I want my best friend back ! Please "

As I finished I placed the book right over hers and she didn't have any choice of resistance and all that she had left with as an option was to read . She read each line as I watched her eye roll from one end to the other , and she reached the end I saw the fumes in her eyes condense to flow down like tiny drops over her cheeks . God I can't say how much I wanted to hug her then , I wanted to hug her badly and tell her how sorry I am , how much I missed and I wanted to scream to the top of my lungs that I loved her like hell !

She looked me in the eye with tears rolling down and I didn't feel what I felt a moment ago , I felt my soul fleeting off my body , I couldn't bear to see her eyes flood . I just can't tell you nor can I know for myself how much I love this girl . All I did was whisper just for her to hear , I am sorry Riya . My heartached as I looked into her eyes .

With those tiny drops and flooded eyes she smiled and that my friend was the best smile I have seen on the face of earth . My heart now plundered with joy and everything other feel a man could ever possibly know . She mouthed to say , I missed you too Raghavv .

For that moment I saw heavens drooling over my shoulder , I felt like a bee who traveled the world to be with the prettiest flower . You can name it and I have felt it . Love is a poison of both Joy and Sorrow and I have tasted enough to be insane . Yes insane in the sense that my feets tapped and fingers danced . My frowny faced beamed like a morning sun and my heart raced like a champion . O Lord , if this is what Love is , I wanna live this life only with her I told to myself . Love and Love only is what I felt now .

The sorrows , the worries , the pain , the numbness I just forgot how all that felt as I stared into her . I was just lost in her . As when the session was over I just leaped into her arms hugging her soul out and I just couldn't contain my voice which echoed in the entire room saying , I Missed you sooooo Badlyyyyyy Riyaaaaaaa

All I heard was her irresistable smile along with the tiny sobs and the entire peers clapping ! Ofcourse it was a celebration , two people who seemed inseperable reunited . Like I said it was a Family . Then came the best days of my life . I say that again but this time am gonna quote " The Best Days Of My Life ". Cause nothing was the same , the walks we had was just as same as before but now I can feel her aroma engulfing me , we sat along just like we used to and this time it was the entire room just turned inside out and only we were left , everything changed . The moments when she glanced , the way she smiled to my jokes , the touches everything . Every single thing changed !

Everyday felt like a new day , every moment turned into something beautiful . I remember the time I used to stare at her even when was busy , I remember falling in love with her flaws , falling in love with her for no reason at all . And this went on and on for a long time until February where things were coming to an end . Yes our final year is about to end . We will have a couple more days to be together and then forever be apart . If not now then it's nothing forever I know . I had plenty of time to propose her , but it's wasn't easy . No matter how thick and close you are once you fall in love you just feel insecure as a pup . Everytime I wanted to say I loved her I felt guardless , the very positive me turns into ultra negative .

" What if I loose our friendship , what if she hates me again , what if , what if and a thousand more what ifs scared me to death " .

The only chance I had left was the Final Trip we have in February and I waited for it like a Hornbill waits for Rain . I counted each day , each night . But this time the fear in me build up like a rapid fire . I couldn't possibly think about a life without her at this very moment cause I was too deep to get out now . I can't stop thinking of her , can't stop reeling the moments I had with her , I can't stop day dreaming about a future together . She meant the world to me now . With every fleeting moment I loved her more and more . As I already said the Trip for the To - Be - Graduated came along and the destinations were fixed and it was to be set out on 13 th of February to 14 th .

12th February -

The clock ticked at 10 Pm and here I am in my dorm packing my bags for the tour and this was more than just a tour for me it was about my whole life . I haven't had such pressure since my last board exam and this time I didn't seem to worry about graduation nothing seemed more important than having her in my life . I know , am young and there is still life ahead and maybe I will fall in love with someone else if this doesn't work out . But that is not the case , when you are in love you risk everything but one will never risk the person he loves . I won't for a single moment take risk in her matter . If she rejects , yeah I will take the heat but I won't leave it be unanswered even if it is just a single percent of chance I have to live with her , to be with her then I will risk my world just for that day . I was being some kind of a Romeo that night arguing with my negative self building my confidence but I know when I see her Tommorow again I will just drain and drool like a kid . After quiet a quarrel within myself I let myself rest for the morning was when I should really work on myself

13 February -

I placed my lagguages in the compartment where the rest of the students did too and boarded to bus to find her saving a seat for , I felt butterflies in my stomach , yes guys too feel those things ! Overwhelmed with joy I smiled until I reached her and we started our conversation from somewhere and it led to another , she went on like a flight that was not to land for a very long time . And I had no idea of what she was talking at all not that I didn't wanna listen to what she said I just couldn't , my mind was all over her . I loved the way she tucked her hair into a bun . I loved the Jinggling of her earrings , I loved the way she waved her hand to actions as she spoke and I loved the way she smiled . I know but how can I stop looking at her and flow off . She just sweeps me off my feet . I wanted to hold her hands but she was busy flaunting it in the air and I didn't mind that cause it was cute . I just sat there nodding , smiling and saying yes and yes and yes to whatever she said . Later after a while she needed to rest and she layed her head onto the window and I took out my walkman plugged my earphone and lend a earpiece to her . Gosh it was so romantic when she plugged that in listening to the song I was listening too , she closed her eyes as she rested whereas I sat there with my eyes wide streched lurking around hers . That was a day with lot of memories I could gather . The walks we had and the snacks we shared . The jokes we made and the mocks we gave . We were like those couples who were in sync atleast to my mind we were . Later that night we sat by a fire camp and I was sitting opposite to her and between us flamed the fire . Whilst everyone enjoyed the fire and camp it was just me who was lost in her . I found my smile and happiness in her . I found myself contempt in her . I found myself in her . I was nothing but just another element in this planet with her , yes cliche dialogues and dramatic , I warned you .

14 February -

Today is the day ! Yes it is valentine's but it meant Life to me . If not today then I won't have another chance and no matter what the consequences be I was prepared to endure them all . If I loose her just for the sake of expressing my love I won't be burdened at all , atleast I will be happy I expressed . I don't want to live a life regretting I expressed myself to her atleast for once . About today's Destination we were to visit , it is an ethic place with ancient buildings and monuments . I planned to get us isolated so that I can tell her my love . We reached the destination and were taking tours around the place . Every walked and jogged and giggled . The final days were memorable in regards to my academic year too cause all one had to see was the happy faces and the bonds made from years before . I and Riya were talking about how good the art on the walls were and she went on about things she loved about them and as always all I could see was how intellectual she is . We walked close to eachother . The sense of having her so close to me made my body feel electroducted I can't explain how it felt but it is more like my skin being super active , though we did not touch eachother my body felt like it did . My heart grew weak , I was waiting to tell her that I love her and it wasn't an easy task . Yeah I remember the dialogues I said earlier but if you were in love ever you would know my delimma .

Hey Riya , I called as she ran her hand through the walls of a tunnel exclaiming about the beauty of the art carved in them

Yes Raghavv , she turned with her hair dancing as she turned eyes lashes blinked and that beautiful eye staring me down

You know when this trip ends we will be having our study vacation and we will be away again right ? I questioned

Shhh , don't let your mind stray now . I know that too . Just ask your mind to be here now . She mocked with that pretty smile .

Yeah my mind , it's being all over the place right now . Disappointed in her answer I turned my face to walk again

Hey , what happened Raghavv she enquired holding my hand , stopping me from walking away .

That one touch of her skin made my soul growl . I need this touch forever . I need her until my death . I didn't have to think twice now . I unfolded

Riya , I have had my part of suffering and suffocation for long . The two months I spent without having to hear your voice made me loose my mind completely , the months were you ignored me like I was nothing made me feel non existent . Riya maybe you may have felt this too but I can't be sure and am scared . Yes Riya I am bloody scared ( I kinda screamed on saying that , she looked at me with amaze ) I am scared that I will loose you again , I am scared I won't be able to walk along or talk to you on things didn't matter at all , I am scared I will have to live a life in regret , I am scared that I will have to live a life with days were I can't say how much I love you .

The air dispersed now , it was just us and that long path in the tunnel . Nothing moved , not an inch . I realised what I just said and my heart stopped .

Raghavv ... She stopped , her face was just plain as water . I couldn't make out anything . Maybe I rushed . Maybe I made a mistake .

I know Riya you wouldn't have felt the same and that's okay . I can take the Rejection ( Belive me I was lying ) but I can't walk on keeping this hid in my chest . I may never be able to show you how you make me feel . How just a glance of you could make my heart race and breath pace . I can't show you what you do to my soul and to me . But I had to say this now cause if I didn't you would have never know what you meant to me . Those two months cracked my head wide open Riya . That space made me realise what you meant to me . I want this Riya , I want us ( I smiled as gentle as I could when I said that ) . I am not sure what Tommorow would be but if you gonna be with me am sure it is gonna be just as beautiful as it is today !! ( I held both her hands in my palms and I knelt , yes cliche romance but I had to do this ) . Riya , I called in the most romantic voice I could ever make out . I don't wanna make assumptions and I don't wanna guess , all I want is for you to tell me this , Do you love me back as I do Riya , I asked .

Dim silence fell on us for a moment and that moment felt like a hundred decade . I still can't figure out how love is related to slow motion cause even now I feel everything is too slow . Her Eyes couldn't hide anymore it filled with tears and I didn't know what that meant . In the very next moment she knelt down just as I did we were now looking into eachother .

In a cracked voice with tiny sobs she started pouring out like a monsoon rain .

Raghavv I have always loved you . I couldn't accept the fact that you ignored me for two months and you never knew how alone I felt , how much I suffered there wasn't a moment I moved from that phone awaiting to hear your voice just for once . I can't tell you how much you mean to me . I couldn't tell you how much my soul groaned at every night until you gave me that letter . I couldn't possibly let myself be hurt by you again and I was scared if I ever told this to you , you would just walk away as you did earlier . I want you Raghavv , I need you . I want you for now and forever and I love you Raghavv . She carried out all her emotions as she sobbed and she was broke . I could make out from her eye now . How much she loved me and how dumb I was to not know .

It was out of nowhere my actions then came ,

I cupped her cheeks in my palms and I held it to look into her eyes though filled with tears it still glowed with love . I leaned to reach her forehead and over there I pressed my lips . A kiss I gave . A kiss of true love and passion . I never had the words to comfort her but I did this cause I know now for from now she won't ever have to be this way . A kiss of promise to make her have all the heavens in this world . As I parted my lips from her forehead still cupping her cheeks I touched my head onto hers . I couldn't control the emotions within , the pain of being helpless and the happiness that knew no bound made me sob too . In that cracked voice I whispered just for her and the air to hear , I Love You Riya Raghavv .

Hearing that she smiled , I did too . A moment later we stood up now with her hands in mine . Fingers tangled to be one we walked from that dark tunnel into Light . Yes she lights up my world . As we walked hand in hand she rested her head on to my shoulders , she was no longer crying and I never stopped smiling . I was that warrior who won the war against the whole world I felt .

Ding Ding ....... The phone beeped timing it as 6 am in the morning , I woke from my memories and I kissed the forehead I did years ago . Yes Riya or should I say Mrs Raghavv , No I prefer Riya Raghavv . My wife . I smiled for the slight stroll I took on the lane of memories .

The End

:heart1:

P.S - Kindly ignore the flaws and mistakes ! Ty
I was in that place so I know how it feels, your story touched my heart, it made me go through a pool of nostalgia. Waiting for more stories from you :hearteyes:

When I was scanning through the threads like couple of months ago - I read and commented all the threads - but I saved these 3 posts “ The little Parchment” for a time like - food for rainy season - lol . Then itself I decided myself - when I don’t have anything else do or nothing else to read in this forum - I will come back these 3 posts at once.

I am just in awe with your narrative style man!! The subtle things, little expressions, how you feel it is one way and how you frame the whole cycle of emotions put it on paper is an other way!

The way you express the pain, love , suffering, the emotion of anxiety, the distance between two souls when need of the time is unison……. What else should I say….

While I was I reading - I visualized the canvass of the ambience / setting and / the subtle but intense emotions.

Great writing man - keep it up - teach me a trick or two on how to write!

Haven’t seen any new posts from you! Stopped writing or got busy with Jr Riya or Raghavvs?!!! Anyway - please find time to write more! @Mr??? Couldn’t find you to tag !!! Hmm