• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Little Parchment - A Story

He woke up and layed there on his bed and let himself gather bits of his story back from early 2000s

Here I am out from the gates holding my bag pack waiting for her , wait wait before you get all frizzy and make up things I want to clear things . She is Riya , my best friend . We are friends from a couple of years , met in boarding school and we still are . This is our final summer vacation there's just a year more to suffer in this miserable life . To me this vacation means nothing more than Tension free , Text Free , Home wala and Hometown wala things. So back to the moment

Gripping on my bag I stand waiting there for her to walk out of the Ladies hostel gates and finally to give an end to long wait there she comes all jovial with her friends well who won't be happy right , to be back at home is something else . I signed within , Bye - Bye Messy Mess food , Mom here I come .

Heyyy Raghavv have you been waiting for Long ! She enuqired with the smile intact

Nope just a couple of hours I mocked , why do you girls always have to make us poor guys stand in the heat .

Had to pack a lot of things Raghavv it's not so easy as you think it is , she was as always jovial and had a way of getting off leashes

Anyways finally I am gonna get that freedom from you , I said with a sharp exhale

Have it , am gonna have my freedom too . Saying this she punched my arms near the shoulder

Then we started walking together to board our respective bus to hometown and on the way all we talked about was what we were to do when we reach home . Her plans were simple , Go home study ahead , be in home , girly things etc . Well I had my whole summer packed with plans but the thing I wanna do throughout is just Hangout with my buddy prem whom I miss so badly . He is my best Friend from childhood and he would be waiting for me too . Here comes the intresting part , she is from a orthodox reserved family hence didn't own a phone for herself that was only to be given to her when she enrolls into college ( Poor gal right ? ) !

Hey where is the number I asked her

Shit !! I almost forgot , she handed me a peice of a paper in which her Mom's number was written in the most beautiful handwriting I have ever Witnessed . I took that and carefully put that back into my pocket , her mother recenty changed her number hence the parchment .

I waved at her as I saw her getting all cozy by the window seat and I stood there until I couldn't see her anymore , yes I am gonna miss her she's my bestie but I did have a lot of plans . I grip my bags again and walked to my bus . I boarded the bus lucky me , I got a window seat . I placed my bags in the compartments , took out my walkman and plugged in my Headphone . All along the ride I was so excited to be back home , I couldn't wait to be pampered and so on ! The tracks kept on playing . Some songs made me laugh from the memory of this year at class . It was almost dark when I reached hometown . I took my bags and stepped out , there he was waiting for my arrival , My Dear Prem . Saying about him we were pals from the time I could remember . We played together , fought together , mocked together and almost everything else . The moment he saw me , he ran into me hugged me and we jumped like some idiots . After all the things we had to do inorder to be contempt we got into his bike , screamed and roared back to home where everybody was so eagerly waiting for me to be back and what can I say , Home sweet Home . I hugged the life from Mom and Dad and had those chit chats and fun moments . We were sitting in the living room . I , prem , Dad and Mom . After a bit I went off to freshen up and back to the living room then as a whole we went to the dining hall and widely spread was Homely meals which I dearly missed . After all the catching up , prem bid bye saying he would come back Tommorow . I hopped back upstairs to my room and that's when I was free , until now I was a busy bee . So the first thing I wanted to do was call Riya . I picked up my pant which I wore earlier and here comes the twist , The Parchment was missing , I turned the whole place up and down . It was still missing .

I almost felt my head spinning , both my hands held my head and my body turned looking for that tiny peice of paper . I felt a part of my soul being tore , I can't express how I felt . My fingers gripped my hairs as much as they could , I felt the pain but yet it never leveled up to what I felt inside . My only hope of getting in contact with her was that peice of paper . Realising the fact that I won't be able to get in touch with her without that seemed like sun burst into tiny fragments and the world fell into darkness , yes that was something what I was feeling . I have never been so frustrated ever in my life . Hours and minutes went by and here I am hopelessly trying to find that . After a long time I gave up , I sat on my bed not knowing what to do , it felt like the greatest mistake of my life , maybe I didn't tuck it in properly into my pocket or maybe I would have lost it while I pulled out my purse I don't know , I replayed my journey from the begining in my head there was nothing , nothing I could do I finally gave up . I even tried calling the previous number which is now deactivated .

I layed on my bed regretting the things I didn't do and hated myself for things I should have done . I should have placed it in my purse , I should have by hearted the number , I shouldn't have been so careless , I shouldn't have been so irresponsible . Atleast I should I have given her my number . I don't know the number of thought trains that left my head nothing was in the station anymore I was completely lost . I couldn't shake my head off Riya , I was no longer excited to be in my home , my room , I didn't think about the plans with Prem . All I could do was think about her , Riya . She was a lot of things , she was the best to me . There I layed trying to calm myself in her thoughts . She had these pretty eyes lined with kajol making it look bolder , once you fall into that eyes there is no coming back , every time her small lips widened to smile one could be like off the ground . There are things which one can't explain through words and that's exactly what she is , indescribable . We have been friends from 7 th grade she was shuffled into my class and we have been play friends , study mates , competitors , everything . She was always there for me when I wanted her and so was I for her . We have had our fair share of ups and downs . I don't know when I fell asleep , I woke into next morning loosing my smile , my happiness , my excitement everything . I didn't realise how much I was lost in her until last night , just a peice of paper made all the difference . It was around 10 when prem walked into my room finding me to sulk and he was just the person I wanted , a shoulder to lean on . He knows about Riya and he tried everything to keep me busy . Two long months I suffered , the worst summer of my life . There was not a single day , a single minute , a single moment that passed without me missing her . Missing her as my best friend was just a beginning , I remember the night when I stood out at the balcony trying to run forward my life 10 years ahead what would I do if she is not with me then ? What would I feel then ! What if she is married and taken to someother place , what if we loose contact again . She made up my whole world which I didn't realise until then . I was so dumb enough to realise that I loved this girl more than anything in this world . I was dumb enough to even think of a life without her . One thing was crystally clear from back then , if I ever have to leave her behind again it would only be when death do us part . Love is something strange , it can make you a devdas and a Romeo . A poet and a Philosopher .

Yes I am in love with you Riya , I said to myself

I practiced lines about how badly I missed her , I imagined the stances where I would make the right proposal , I even started imagining a future together not knowing how she felt but I was so damn positive that I couldn't give a tiny bit of a space for being negative .

Those two months I remember how I longed back to be with her , How hard Prem tried to keep me busy , making me realise how love felt , making me understand what she was to me . Those were the days I was so miserable that I can't even put words into rather than say , I missed her like hell .

Finally the day came where I was to leave again but this time it was not the same , I wasn't sad cause I was leaving Mom , Dad and Prem , I wasn't sad cause I am leaving my hometown . The only thing that sticked throughout was Riya and Getting back to her , I know for sure that she missed me too . Prem accompanied me to the bus and wished my love luck , He knows how much I love her now .

P.S - we can't keep secrets from our besties right ! I mean they are a part of our soul .

On my Journey back I played the scenes in my mind about , she running into my arms , crying out loud saying she missed me and would maybe scream I love you , I know am exaggerating but that seemed normal now , Love is in the air . I didn't plug in my walkman this time rather I was busy in my own Dreamland .

Riya Raghav , I even added surnames , but it sounded cool . I was just so much in love that I was almost blinded by it . Love is a Drug I exclaimed to myself . Finally I reached back exactly where I wanted to be , this time I didn't just grip my bags I also gripped my heart for I am sure it would bust when I see her . I waited hours for her bus to arrive and those hours felt more like a decade more than what I felt in those two months .

From a distance I heard a tyre screech , yes that was her bus . It stopped right where I could see her get off , I waited and waited everything felt a lot more slow . My eyes now fixed , I saw her bags coming out first , my eyes rolled up to look at her face . My heart raced and breath paced .

To be Continued

Happy Valentines in Advance

:heart1:

Last edited:
He woke up and layed there on his bed and let himself gather bits of his story back from early 2000s

Here I am out from the gates holding my bag pack waiting for her , wait wait before you get all frizzy and make up things I want to clear things . She is Riya , my best friend . We are friends from a couple of years , met in boarding school and we still are . This is our final summer vacation there's just a year more to suffer in this miserable life . To me this vacation means nothing more than Tension free , Text Free , Home wala and Hometown wala things. So back to the moment

Gripping on my bag I stand waiting there for her to walk out of the Ladies hostel gates and finally to give an end to long wait there she comes all jovial with her friends well who won't be happy right , to be back at home is something else . I signed within , Bye - Bye Messy Mess food , Mom here I come .

Heyyy Raghavv have you been waiting for Long ! She enuqired with the smile intact

Nope just a couple of hours I mocked , why do you girls always have to make us poor guys stand in the heat .

Had to pack a lot of things Raghavv it's not so easy as you think it is , she was as always jovial and had a way of getting off leashes

Anyways finally I am gonna get that freedom from you , I said with a sharp exhale

Have it , am gonna have my freedom too . Saying this she punched my arms near the shoulder

Then we started walking together to board our respective bus to hometown and on the way all we talked about was what we were to do when we reach home . Her plans were simple , Go home study ahead , be in home , girly things etc . Well I had my whole summer packed with plans but the thing I wanna do throughout is just Hangout with my buddy prem whom I miss so badly . He is my best Friend from childhood and he would be waiting for me too . Here comes the intresting part , she is from a orthodox reserved family hence didn't own a phone for herself that was only to be given to her when she enrolls into college ( Poor gal right ? ) !

Shit !! I almost forgot , she handed me a peice of a paper in which her Mom's number was written in the most beautiful handwriting I have ever Witnessed . I took that and carefully put that back into my pocket , her mother recenty changed her number hence the parchment .

I waved at her as I saw her getting all cozy by the window seat and I stood there until I couldn't see her anymore , yes I am gonna miss her she's my bestie but I did have a lot of plans . I grip my bags again and walked to my bus . I boarded the bus lucky me , I got a window seat . I placed my bags in the compartments , took out my walkman and plugged in my Headphone . All along the ride I was so excited to be back home , I couldn't wait to be pampered and so on ! The tracks kept on playing . Some songs made me laugh from the memory of this year at class . It was almost dark when I reached hometown . I took my bags and stepped out , there he was waiting for my arrival , My Dear Prem . Saying about him we were pals from the time I could remember . We played together , fought together , mocked together and almost everything else . The moment he saw me , he ran into me hugged me and we jumped like some idiots . After all the things we had to do inorder to be contempt we got into his bike , screamed and roared back to home where everybody was so eagerly waiting for me to be back and what can I say , Home sweet Home . I hugged the life from Mom and Dad and had those chit chats and fun moments . We were sitting in the living room . I , prem , Dad and Mom . After a bit I went off to freshen up and back to the living room then as a whole we went to the dining hall and widely spread was Homely meals which I dearly missed . After all the catching up , prem bid bye saying he would come back Tommorow . I hopped back upstairs to my room and that's when I was free , until now I was a busy bee . So the first thing I wanted to do was call Riya . I picked up my pant which I wore earlier and here comes the twist , The Parchment was missing , I turned the whole place up and down . It was still missing .

I almost felt my head spinning , both my hands held my head and my body turned looking for that tiny peice of paper . I felt a part of my soul being tore , I can't express how I felt . My fingers gripped my hairs as much as they could , I felt the pain but yet it never leveled up to what I felt inside . My only hope of getting in contact with her was that peice of paper . Realising the fact that I won't be able to get in touch with her without that seemed like sun burst into tiny fragments and the world fell into darkness , yes that was something what I was feeling . I have never been so frustrated ever in my life . Hours and minutes went by and here I am hopelessly trying to find that . After a long time I gave up , I sat on my bed not knowing what to do , it felt like the greatest mistake of my life , maybe I didn't tuck it in properly into my pocket or maybe I would have lost it while I pulled out my purse I don't know , I replayed my journey from the begining in my head there was nothing , nothing I could do I finally gave up . I even tried calling the previous number which is now deactivated .

I layed on my bed regretting the things I didn't do and hated myself for things I should have done . I should have placed it in my purse , I should have by hearted the number , I shouldn't have been so careless , I shouldn't have been so irresponsible . Atleast I should I have given her my number . I don't know the number of thought trains that left my head nothing was in the station anymore I was completely lost . I couldn't shake my head off Riya , I was no longer excited to be in my home , my room , I didn't think about the plans with Prem . All I could do was think about her , Riya . She was a lot of things , she was the best to me . There I layed trying to calm myself in her thoughts . She had these pretty eyes lined with kajol making it look bolder , once you fall into that eyes there is no coming back , every time her small lips widened to smile one could be like off the ground . There are things which one can't explain through words and that's exactly what she is , indescribable . We have been friends from 7 th grade she was shuffled into my class and we have been play friends , study mates , competitors , everything . She was always there for me when I wanted her and so was I for her . We have had our fair share of ups and downs . I don't know when I fell asleep , I woke into next morning loosing my smile , my happiness , my excitement everything . I didn't realise how much I was lost in her until last night , just a peice of paper made all the difference . It was around 10 when prem walked into my room finding me to sulk and he was just the person I wanted , a shoulder to lean on . He knows about Riya and he tried everything to keep me busy . Two long months I suffered , the worst summer of my life . There was not a single day , a single minute , a single moment that passed without me missing her . Missing her as my best friend was just a beginning , I remember the night when I stood out at the balcony trying to run forward my life 10 years ahead what would I do if she is not with me then ? What would I feel then ! What if she is married and taken to someother place , what if we loose contact again . She made up my whole world which I didn't realise until then . I was so dumb enough to realise that I loved this girl more than anything in this world . I was dumb enough to even think of a life without her . One thing was crystally clear from back then , if I ever have to leave her behind again it would only be when death do us part . Love is something strange , it can make you a devdas and a Romeo . A poet and a Philosopher .

I practiced lines about how badly I missed her , I imagined the stances where I would make the right proposal , I even started imagining a future together not knowing how she felt but I was so damn positive that I couldn't give a tiny bit of a space for being negative .

Those two months I remember how I longed back to be with her , How hard Prem tried to keep me busy , making me realise how love felt , making me understand what she was to me . Those were the days I was so miserable that I can't even put words into rather than say , I missed her like hell .

Finally the day came where I was to leave again but this time it was not the same , I wasn't sad cause I was leaving Mom , Dad and Prem , I wasn't sad cause I am leaving my hometown . The only thing that sticked throughout was Riya and Getting back to her , I know for sure that she missed me too . Prem accompanied me to the bus and wished my love luck , He knows how much I love her now .

P.S - we can't keep secrets from our besties right ! I mean they are a part of our soul .

On my Journey back I played the scenes in my mind about , she running into my arms , crying out loud saying she missed me and would maybe scream I love you , I know am exaggerating but that seemed normal now , Love is in the air . I didn't plug in my walkman this time rather I was busy in my own Dreamland .

Riya Raghav , I even added surnames , but it sounded cool . I was just so much in love that I was almost blinded by it . Love is a Drug I exclaimed to myself . Finally I reached back exactly where I wanted to be , this time I didn't just grip my bags I also gripped my heart for I am sure it would bust when I see her . I waited hours for her bus to arrive and those hours felt more like a decade more than what I felt in those two months .

From a distance I heard a tyre screech , yes that was her bus . It stopped right where I could see her get off , I waited and waited everything felt a lot more slow . My eyes now fixed , I saw her bags coming out first , my eyes rolled up to look at her face . My heart raced and breath paced .

To be Continued

Eagerly waiting for your second part

To be Continued

Just fell in love with your story....is it your love stroy? or is it just a story??