• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Life and Times of ZoZo

Ron5

I just wanna have some discussions on everyone’s memories on zozo! Whether you’ve been here a while like me or are fairly new! I personally remember the days zozo was popping and I first met Kathryn who was amazing and it’s been a long ride but I’ve met a ton of great people!

Omg I have a ton from being rude to Hades in pm on my first day when he made me vip to minos vipping a ladyboy, also the orgasm competition we held

One of the funny memories I have is of the guy saying ducking instead of fucking haha. He was like "I wanna duck you" and we started laughing our asses off and every time he typed we would just type quack quack lol I remember we laughed so hard I fell from my bed and you wifey started saying "sg down! Sg down" it was some good 30 minutes of laughing at this guy lol. Quack quack !

Second thing I remember was when I asked Luci to pretend to be my boyfriend so I would get rid of a stalker, but he had just declared himself gay so that was not very believable lol and totally ruined my plans.

Another one I remember was when I realized admins didn't need your permission to watch your cam and we didn't get a warning either. I was minding my business and eating a banana and Zeus scared the hell out of me lol I don't remember what he said but I choked on my banana hahahaha and he was like "calm down what's wrong" lol

think we had a many "admin down "moments I know I have many a time ,the admin down started the night we found out minos had vipped a lady boy ,I was laughing so hard I fell out my chair and someone yelled admin down ,
I remember being on zozo one thanksgiving with clammy,inked ,bitch babe and this user called Danny came in ,he started fucking a pie on cam so things went to hell with inked and clammy, we laughed our asses off

then round Xmas time yet another evening with them three went to hell when guru found a naked female on cam and all he could comment on was her Xmas tree in the back ground cause inked and clammy jumped on that and yet another "admin down "moment happened