• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

THE HISTORY BEHIND VALENTINE'S DAY

Emperor Claudius II wanted a fierce team of young men to fight in his armies. He found that when young men are in love or sharing their lives with a wife and children, they tended to be more cautious.
To insure large numbers of soldiers for his armies, Claudius outlawed marriage for those young men.
Claudius may have outlawed love, but he could not stop it. Young men and women still fell in love and wanted to become couples in the eyes of the church. A brave—and obviously romantic—priest named Valentine thought the law was horribly unjust.
Putting his life in danger, Valentine continued performing marriage ceremonies, doing so in secret and hidden from the eyes of authorities.
when Emperor Claudius II found out about Valentine's actions he had him impisoned, and later put to death. Some stories say that the young couples, who Valentine had married, gave flowers and letters to Valentine when they visited him in the prison.

In a slightly different version of the legend, Valentine was an imprisoned man who fell in love with the jailor's blind daughter. On the eve of his execution, with no writing instruments available, Valentine is said to have written her a sonnet in ink that he squeezed from violets. Legend has it that his words made the blind woman see again.

Last edited:
In advance of the infamous day namely 14th of February may I wish all the ladies a very happy valentines day, may your wishes come true and the tall dark handsome stranger you always wished for wander through your doors. Just to clarify, I aint dark, handsome or exceedingly tall. But good luck anyway :bandid:

In advance of the infamous day namely 14th of February may I wish all the ladies a very happy valentines day, may your wishes come true and the tall dark handsome stranger you always wished for wander through your doors. Just to clarify, I aint dark, handsome or exceedingly tall. But good luck anyway :bandid:
Lmao DD in case u were wondering most of the girls i know like fair tall guys lol anyway wish u the same :)

Lol subtly flirting at this hour of the day??? :eek: I am shocked! Hahahahahahah you just want a lot of cards on this Valentine, I got it, but remember you need to send a lot too :p

Lol subtly flirting at this hour of the day??? :eek: I am shocked! Hahahahahahah you just want a lot of cards on this Valentine, I got it, but remember you need to send a lot too :p

What can I say .. I'm a romantic at heart lol .. alas I'm a yorkshireman first and as tight as a camels arse in a sandstorm .. so consider this my Valentine's card to you all

hahahaha. have heard so many different stories about the what happened exactly. Some says that Valentines as a person who was dying to meet his wife, some say valentine was a war veteran and gathered soldiers who wants to marry and make their wish come true on 14 february. But in reality what is the real story no one can say. We are going to celebrate it either ways, and i have planned this year valentines day for my baby bro who is all grown up to have a date. He came to me and asked for some pennies. In return i gave him some Valentines day coupons for him instead of money, so he can get some discounts for the things he is going to buy for her. I really wish my brother the best :')

hahahaha. have heard so many different stories about the what happened exactly. Some says that Valentines as a person who was dying to meet his wife, some say valentine was a war veteran and gathered soldiers who wants to marry and make their wish come true on 14 february. But in reality what is the real story no one can say. We are going to celebrate it either ways, and i have planned this year valentines day for my baby bro who is all grown up to have a date. He came to me and asked for some pennies. In return i gave him some Valentines day coupons for him instead of money, so he can get some discounts for the things he is going to buy for her. I really wish my brother the best :')
awwww thats so sweet of u :') im sure ur bro is very lucky to have u and he would definitely have a great time with his date.... <3