• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Best Gal . Do you have one ?

P

Playboy08

I am the kind of guy who always want to learn something new or gather knowledge. I don't remember when the idea of learning hindi striked my mind and what are the odds I was in the right place my said . I finished my talks and took a stroll to IC the most crowded room apart from SC I guess or is there Tamil Room as a competition or Telugu Room lol I don't know just my perspective it is . So one fine day I made my presence there and as always I wanted to make my name loud , so I had to use my own super - power " The Flirt Thing " . And that was the first time I ever met this gal . She was a person of great character I came to know later as we became much closer and trust me you don't wanna know much about my survival with her . She of all made me feel comfortable in IC . She was never hesitant to walk with me on the alleys of IC or smile away at my flirts , she was always there to give me a company . She sneaks in and sneaks out but never left me out of company . The best of best I should remark . She is my bestie and am lucky to have her call me her bestie too .

No matter where you are be true to yourself and others and you shall be able to make the best out of everything . Be loyal , never forget the ones who made you smile , never forget who was always with you , never forget who heard all your talks , never forget anything that made you happy . Make the best of all situations and you will eventually have the best .

With Love
Playboy ❤️

I am the kind of guy who always want to learn something new or gather knowledge. I don't remember when the idea of learning hindi striked my mind and what are the odds I was in the right place my said . I finished my talks and took a stroll to IC the most crowded room apart from SC I guess or is there Tamil Room as a competition or Telugu Room lol I don't know just my perspective it is . So one fine day I made my presence there and as always I wanted to make my name loud , so I had to use my own super - power " The Flirt Thing " . And that was the first time I ever met this gal . She was a person of great character I came to know later as we became much closer and trust me you don't wanna know much about my survival with her . She of all made me feel comfortable in IC . She was never hesitant to walk with me on the alleys of IC or smile away at my flirts , she was always there to give me a company . She sneaks in and sneaks out but never left me out of company . The best of best I should remark . She is my bestie and am lucky to have her call me her bestie too .

No matter where you are be true to yourself and others and you shall be able to make the best out of everything . Be loyal , never forget the ones who made you smile , never forget who was always with you , never forget who heard all your talks , never forget anything that made you happy . Make the best of all situations and you will eventually have the best .

With Love
Playboy ❤️
I don’t know this IC and SC stuff but yeah Tamil is the most popular one these days. Any way - do I have a girl like that ? - guess I do!

Is that beru? She is the only girl I know who has what you said

With Love
Playboy ❤️
Where are you buddy? Missing all your writeups!!!