• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Thanks

Thanks for the ban. I am fluent in German and English. I was telling a German user in German that they couldn't write in German in the main room. Does it make sense to write "write in English only" if they can't read English?

I have been here for several months and I get fucking banned. Forget the onslaught of Hindi that never is banned or the underaged.

I was trying to do something nice.

So fuck you very much.

@CaseyJones Sorry to hear what happened to you. Admins are not aware of germans and they have no idea.. what you spoke. If you made double indication on the bracket saying in english too. Then this would never happened, and admins never ban for other languages. It might be a kick, it takes few minutes to resolve. Let me know if you can/cannot log into the main room again.

Sorry to hear that Casey I saw that exchange and I agree it makes sense to tell them in their native language. I hope they resolve it for you.
Unfortunately, Admin can only enforce the rules they are given. and they can't honestly be expected to speak or understand every language in chat. There is no perfect solution to this issue. They can only do so much in these situations. And asking them to speak English before banning is something they don't even have to do.Just sorry Cassey got booted. I'm sure he was just trying to assist.