• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Technical glitch - 2 similar guest nicks at the same time

That’s what I wonder now, if someone uses fake nick we can kick them out but if both the fake nick and original nick are 420s how are we supposedly act on that. Just kidding all chat famous user.

If someone dares to use your nick means he must be a international imposter sari Vidu pathukalam. International level search team will be assigned to encounter on this :p

@Ichayan when your sweet pie nick being stolen what were you doing flirting with other fake I’d of @KVG IS HERE is it :giggle:
I suspect the guy who used my fake nick is Ichayan :p

And when people complaint about guest id take over, i feel like i have to explain @Rapunzel why i made change in our login system for locking guest account. HOpe now she will understand the issue clearly.

Anyway register your name @KVG IS HERE , using guest id is like, walking naked on street and blaming people for looking at you in a strange way.

And when people complaint about guest id take over, i feel like i have to explain @Rapunzel why i made change in our login system for locking guest account. HOpe now she will understand the issue clearly.

Anyway register your name @KVG IS HERE , using guest id is like, walking naked on street and blaming people for looking at you in a strange way.
Lolz she will be banned 15 days in a month so no other options :p need to come in guest

@Rapunzel Sure i accept it. Even facebook twitter contains tons and tons of fake combinational account. Anyway uses should better register their name and should stick to it.

Even for 1000th time @Administrator explain me also, I’m m not gonna stand for something which I don’t agree on. You can’t stop protecting all nicks that’s not our issue.

if you are so particular Register and save your nick. Even in that case we can’t protect combinations logging in. How many infinite logins one can make with nick as base.

Guest users feel their nick is much valued and they can’t let it go. They should just take that simple effort of Registering. If you don’t and blame us for duplication, imposter’s, spamming, Reputation tarnishing how are we responsible for that.

you don’t even trust ZoZo for registration and you want us to protect your Nick how funny it is. :Dull:
Well said, I agree on this. Users should register their nicks

Admin, I already have a registered id.

I wanted to bring it to your notice since i thought you wouldn't have heard such issue exists in chat room.

I also have never seen 2 guest ids can chat together in any chat.

Otherwise I have no problem at all :cool1: