• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Student elections

Hi all. I am a student at the College of Economics. I am very active in student life. I organize different contests, debates, and other things. Every year we have different elections: we elect a head of some department, an organizer of labor works, excursions and so on. As an organizer, I do it all: I create the forms, prepare the place, take the lists of participants, and so on. But this year our rector raised the question: Is this kind of election worth holding? What do you think about it? Does this election make sense?

May be , you will know it better, as you were active in these kind of extra curricular stuff in your college!!

Do you think previously elected candidates made any good to your college apart from showcasing their positions in their resume to grab highly paid jobs in your campus placements?

But yah, it will help the students who participate in these kind of elections or the ones who take part in extra curricular activities to inculcate in themselves some kind of responsibility, descipline and mass human interaction which will help their future in turn!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also a college student and an assistant to the head teacher. I have recently been given the task of creating survey forms for the students in my group. We are going to ask them what they like and don't like about our study environs. Do we need to change something or leave it as it is. A little survey so to speak. But I don't know how to create these forms. They said to do them electronically and then print them out. I haven't done this before. They gave me a difficult task. I'm afraid I won't be able to do it. I'm not a very creative person to come up with templates for forms. I can maybe just write the questions and that's it. But it is desirable to find a template ready-made.
You can find many letterhead templates on the Internet. I did the same for the last election. Search well, it really makes the job easier. Also ready-made forms have a very cool look, I think much better if you make them yourself, and you can even choose a suitable design. Basically there are a lot of services that help me in the organization of such events, I certainly could not do it alone.

Last edited:
May be , you will know it better, as you were active in these kind of extra curricular stuff in your college!!

Do you think previously elected candidates made any good to your college apart from showcasing their positions in their resume to grab highly paid jobs in your campus placements?

But yah, it will help the students who participate in these kind of elections or the ones who take part in extra curricular activities to inculcate in themselves some kind of responsibility, descipline and mass human interaction which will help their future in turn!!
Yes, indeed, such elections give students responsibility and discipline. It also helps to keep the university in order and make it a better place. Perhaps we should hold elections this year after all.