• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Stripper - YES or NO

noname

Would you allow your 18 yr old brother/nephew/son to work as a stripper?

Would you influence him not to take that path?

if they come to me and convinced me that is what they wanted to do at that time sure why not as long as they could prove that they would be safe and it didnt involve drugs maybe i would still be worried to death though

I am not the kind of person that judges the jobs/professions out there. I raise my kid so he can be whoever/whatever he wants to be. Do if he's not hurting anyone especially not hurting himself, there's no drugs and things of the sort involved I'd be happy for him and I would even recommend the place for bachelorette parties.

if they come to me and convinced me that is what they wanted to do at that time sure why not as long as they could prove that they would be safe and it didnt involve drugs maybe i would still be worried to death though

would u say YES if he wants to do it because he hates alarm clocks and love night life plus the money?

I've was a model/waitess/stripper ...if any if my kids came to me they did any of those jobs ...id support them and even give them advice ..but cause as a mother I would expect more ,but like I saw mentioned it's easy money and can be lots cause not many wanna do the shitty jobs