• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sports Cars

D

Deleted member 59

I'm personally a classic car kind of girl, but there are some pretty darn good sports cars that I'd like to drive, or at least be at the passenger's seat while someone drives it in high speed, just like the Fast and Furious kind of car :p

So I decided to check the names of the cars online (I have a bad memory) and these are the ones that I like best:

2018 Porsche 911

2018_porsche_911_0_angularfront.jpg

2018 Chevrolet Corvette

2018_chevrolet_corvette_angularfront.jpg

2018 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class

2018_mercedes_benz_sl_roadster_angularfront.jpg

What kind of sports car do you like and want to get?

My preferred car will depend a lot on the place, as it will be a mess to drive a cabriolet in desert.

So based on geographical conditions it will be either a Black Porsche 918 Spyder in European twisties

16735200539_e42ac29004_b.jpg

Or a Red Chevy Camaro SS on American Highways

2016-chevrolet-camaro-ss-automatic-test-review-car-and-driver-photo-661926-s-original.jpg

Or a Black Mercedes-AMG G-Class in Himalayas or Sand Dunes of Deserts across the globe. (Its a SUV tho, but S is Sports :p )

1803_G-Klasse-neu-gallery3-1216x684.jpg

Wow! I really like sports cars. I hope that someday I will be able to drive one. But while I often go on road trips, the ideal car for me for such purposes is a minivan. A week ago, I returned from a vacation and in Miami, I also did not do without a car that I rented on rental24h.com