• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Some of the best new Tv Shows

This Is Us is an amazing show. It gave me immense pleasure watching the first season!
I don't really watch shows of this genre but this series is "Beautiful".
Episode 13 on 23rd! YAY!
I wish more people in India watch this show!

Last edited:
If you watch it, tell me what you think
Sure, will do... if I'll have the time for it - so much to watch currently ;)

Edit: Just checked, as the title of the first show sounds somehow familiar. Yeah, will try this definitively, as I also like Gilmore Girls very much which was also created by Amy Sherman-Palladino (even though I have to admit that I was quite disappointed of the "new" Gilmore Girls episodes on Netflix, but maybe this is another topic for this forum :))

Sure, will do... if I'll have the time for it - so much to watch currently ;)

Edit: Just checked, as the title of the first show sounds somehow familiar. Yeah, will try this definitively, as I also like Gilmore Girls very much which was also created by Amy Sherman-Palladino (even though I have to admit that I was quite disappointed of the "new" Gilmore Girls episodes on Netflix, but maybe this is another topic for this forum :))

Oh my God! Another GG lover :) we'll definitely talk about it hun hahahaaha where have you been my first male friend that likes GG! I started watching Mrs Maisel because of Amy Sherman :) and I do agree with you the revival was meh

Not really new but White Gold is hilarious but at the same time (especially in series 2) it gets pretty dramatic. Hopefully they'll make another series.