• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

Skirt length doesn't make anyone slutty

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
View attachment 13686

Stop your Opinions that doesnt work on us.
RIght but, if there is snakes and reptiles around, you may not walking with your bare legs open without any protection right?

All humans are not humans, there is still animal in people. So i may say, when u wear skirt make sure, you know more about the location and area where you are and what kind of people around u.

affair m34

Chat Pro Member
Chat Pro User
SHORT SKIRTS TELLS HOW BOLD UR AND ANY DRESS WILL BE OK IF U LOOKS FIT IN IT BUT WHAT I DON'T LIKE WITH SOME GIRLS, AFTER THEY WEAR SHORT SKIRTS AND KEEP PULLING IT DOWN OFTEN LOOKS AWKWARD LOL

maya21f

AmoRoUs❤️
Posting Freak
SHORT SKIRTS TELLS HOW BOLD UR AND ANY DRESS WILL BE OK IF U LOOKS FIT IN IT BUT WHAT I DON'T LIKE WITH SOME GIRLS, AFTER THEY WEAR SHORT SKIRTS AND KEEP PULLING IT DOWN OFTEN LOOKS AWKWARD LOL
That's bcoz they r not habitual for wear it frequently or manage it properly

Billy

The length of a skirt means nothing, but for the dirty minds of others, if a man finds a short skirt distracting then he should avert his eyes elsewhere. In some places, the length of clothing can be seen as a status thing, so as @Administrator said sometimes it's a good idea to research a particular area before you go to it

A little fact, not necessarily pertaining to this thread BUT, in prisons populated by males the lower their pants are signals how readily available they are to have sex with another male inmate...