• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

SIN |Not a valid reason|

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
This society makes me feel like taking a break is a sin
if i become unproductive, i am ruining my life
it tells me my mental state is no valid reason for absence— i should get cancer if i want to be excused for an examination.

It says the dictionary's definition of vacation is wrong
slacking off is a better description for it how i wish i could make society shut up but the chatters of its followers keep drowning my voice.

#SINThingsSocietyTellMe

it tells me my mental state is no valid reason for absence— i should get cancer if i want to be excused for an examination.

slacking off is a better description for it how i wish i could make society shut up but the chatters of its followers keep drowning my voice.

#SINThingsSocietyTellMe
That happens Mel, don't worry, society makes us its business instead of minding its own business. Just ignore, self-reflect, and go with the flow :fingercross:

Weird me: I actually dreamt you posting this and I was replying with the same content. I feel really weird now, did I have a premonition? That means in someway my mind connected with the future me :spoileralert:

#SINThingsSocietyTellMe
No one has the right to judge unless you dont waste time enjoy the day

I just robbed understand why all of us get so worried about what the society thinks of us? I understand we have a social responsibility but let that not take over what you as a person wants

That happens Mel, don't worry, society makes us its business instead of minding its own business. Just ignore, self-reflect, and go with the flow :fingercross:

Weird me: I actually dreamt you posting this and I was replying with the same content. I feel really weird now, did I have a premonition? That means in someway my mind connected with the future me :spoileralert:
Hahahahhaa awakened your intuitive (つ≧▽≦)つ

I just robbed understand why all of us get so worried about what the society thinks of us? I understand we have a social responsibility but let that not take over what you as a person wants
As it may be easy to say but hard to get over it whilst doin what you wanted with peace and happily. Especially they made some ways to make you feel the guilt of doing so.

But anyways, what you said may be true... Just that the mindset of the society never changed or atleast improved. An awareness about those uncommon reasons mentioned above should atleast help people know that it is valid. And that one day you might encounter it, will accept wholeheartedly and just let them or yourself be free to do so without hearing any negative feedback abt it.