• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

SG, Noir, Gaia pick a name :p

D

Deleted member 59

Most of you know me as SG, the first name I used on chat rooms as a vip, but then some sorry copycats started stealing my name so I had to change to a different one -Noir- but then after being made admin on chat rooms I decided to follow tradition and go greek :p so I'm Gaia too! You may choose one of those three names, I answer to them all lol

Now my first intro was short, this one I'll make a bit longer :p

I'm just a random gal living life and trying to do my best with what I've got. I can be the sweetest and kindest person ever to anyone at anytime of the day, but don't take my kindness as a weakness ;) I'm the clumsy one, coffee lover, book lover, dance lover, food lover, and always ready to help those who need me :D

Most of you know me as SG, the first name I used on chat rooms as a vip, but then some sorry copycats started stealing my name so I had to change to a different one -Noir- but then after being made admin on chat rooms I decided to follow tradition and go greek :p so I'm Gaia too! You may choose one of those three names, I answer to them all lol

Now my first intro was short, this one I'll make a bit longer :p

I'm just a random gal living life and trying to do my best with what I've got. I can be the sweetest and kindest person ever to anyone at anytime of the day, but don't take my kindness as a weakness ;) I'm the clumsy one, coffee lover, book lover, dance lover, food lover, and always ready to help those who need me :D
Hi. Im Luc. Is anyone on this