• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Sex Chat Update - 24/05/2019

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Peeps, today we gonna update our sex chat room with latest update that we already rolled in INDIAN chat rooms. So far there are no bugs or issues we found in this current update, so it is good to go.

It takes 30 minutes to compete the full update to be rolled in, so be patience and dont keep running here and there looking for admins to fix the downtime. This is why we always recommend users to keep checking our forum page once per day.

Hey Peeps, today we gonna update our sex chat room with latest update that we already rolled in INDIAN chat rooms. So far there are no bugs or issues we found in this current update, so it is good to go.

It takes 30 minutes to compete the full update to be rolled in, so be patience and dont keep running here and there looking for admins to fix the downtime. This is why we always recommend users to keep checking our forum page once per day.
Lol the best line is ‘Don’t run here n there for Admins’ :p Jokes apart everything is smooth till now. No complaints from users. They have forwarded THANKS TO YOU for block option. :)

Indian chat loved the updates, I loved our new feature and already using it. Ha Sc users will check here, but hopefully not gonna be yelling for admins lol

As one of the users now of IC, I also love the updates. Thank youuuuu Zeus. :)

Last edited:
whats the deal with the messed up userlist, damn thing jumps around more than custard on a speaker, not to mention names missing from the list even though they are active in room. theres still those phantom pm's and other bugs. And don't tell me to go clear cache etc, that's like a damn daily thing on this site

Last edited:
whats the deal with the messed up userlist, damn thing jumps around more than custard on a speaker, not to mention names missing from the list even though they are active in room. theres still those phantom pm's and other bugs. And don't tell me to go clear cache etc, that's like a damn daily thing on this site
did you try clicking on the load more users green button? the jumping is auto sorting option, it is auto sorting the user list to A-Z order for every 1 minute.

There is a search option to search user, if this is quite harder to find names on the list.

did you try clicking on the load more users green button? the jumping is auto sorting option, it is auto sorting the user list to A-Z order for every 1 minute.

There is a search option to search user, if this is quite harder to find names on the list.

Didn't need to click any "more users" button, the list jumps around on its own and even you had previously clicked it at the top to sort alphabetically it doesn't do that automatically it just loads and removes random users from the list at will (even those that are actually in chat and active their name just vanishes)
Oh and I am not the only one that has noticed the user list being weird.

*upon checking this some more, it appears if you go to the bottom of the user list it auto loads more chatters without actually clicking it, but if you stay near the top of the user list, the list behaves itself more although active chatters do vanish from the list even though they are typing in the room*

Last edited: