• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sentimental Loves Quotes:

A boy and a girl were the best of friends. They could talk and talk for what seemed like hours, spending all their time on the phone.
And when they were speaking to each other it was like there was nothing wrong in the world, they could never be unhappy or sad in those moments.
One day, the girl texted the boy and he didn’t reply which was most unusual. She tried again but to no avail. Finally, she called him but there was no answer.
An entire day passed and the boy was not available through phone or text. The girl started getting worried that something was definitely wrong.
That second night, the girl couldn’t sleep and stayed up all night worrying and crying. It was then she realized just how much the boy actually meant to her.
The next morning however, she received a call. It was the boy! She was so happy and as soon as she picked up the call…

Boy: Hey!
Girl: I’m so glad to hear from you, what happened?
Boy: I… I was… busy.
[The girl knew that something was off but she couldn’t ask.]
[silence]
Boy: You know what, we should stop this. We shouldn’t talk any more.
Girl: [stunned silence] What? Why?
Boy: Sorry. Bye.
[Boy cuts the call. The girl cannot believe it, it’s as if she has lost a part of her.]
All their past conversations started flashing in front of her eyes.
She started crying, tears were streaming down her face.
She was lost and confused.
She felt broken, sad and alone.
She was standing on the roof and wanted to jump.
He was the one for her, why had he done that?
“Why?!” she yelled as loudly as she could from the roof.
Then she decided she was going to try and win him back.
[She dialled his number]

Girl: Hey
Boy: What did you call me for?
Girl: I need to say something.
Boy: Go ahead.
Girl: I wanted to say just one thing…
[Her voice choked. “He doesn’t care about me,” she thought.]
Boy: Say it!
Girl: Are you okay?
[Silence]
The tears were streaming down her face again. She hung up, and decided to write a note and ran out of the house with it.
[Six hours passed]
[Phone rings in boy’s room]
It’s the girls mom. She tells him that the girl got hit by a car when she was on her way to see the boy and that she’s admitted in the hospital.
The boy rushed to see her.
He reached and took her name, she opened her eyes.

Boy: Please be okay, I’m so sorry.
Girl: Why did you do that?
Boy: I have a heart condition and I don’t have many days to live. I didn’t want to hurt you.
Girl closes her eyes, never to wake up again.
Boy could not believe this has happened because of him.
10 minutes later, the boy gets a heart attack and dies from grief.