• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Russia X Saudi Arabia

D

Deleted member 59

First Wole Cup match was between Russia and Saudi Arabia on Thursday June 14th.

Russia won the match scoring 5-0.

Curious fact: Most of the Saudi Arabia players are muslim, and it's Ramadam for them, so the players couldn't eat till dawn and the macth was during the day, which means they played the match with no food in their stomachs.

Curious fact: Most of the Saudi Arabia players are muslim, and it's Ramadam for them, so the players couldn't eat till dawn and the macth was during the day, which means they played the match with no food in their stomachs.
Not Sure if they had fasting :/

So were the egyptians :p ..i dont think they had fasting this year :D

If they are good muslims and are observing the Ramadam correctly lol then maybe yes

Well i think, there are few reasons where they can make up those times and fast later ! im certainly sure there will be few excuses . But since it was just one game and they can be healthy from the next game probably yeah ! it wont be a big issue i guess.

It was a great game though. What do you think of the Russian team?