• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

RIP sushant Singh rajput

Picuu

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
images (26).jpeg
Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who has acted in more than 12 films, reportedly committed suicide on Sunday. Reports claim he was found hanging at his Bandra residence. He was 34 years old.
I bcm fan of him after watching dhoni movie

View attachment 4818
Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who has acted in more than 12 films, reportedly committed suicide on Sunday. Reports claim he was found hanging at his Bandra residence. He was 34 years old.
It tought to post half n hr ago but then left and was waiting for some of u to post :map:

Sushant Singh Rajput and Varun Sharma’s ex-manager, Disha Salian, died after falling off a high-rise in Mumbai’s Malad on Monday (June 8,2020) night. She was 28. Disha had also worked with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and comedienne Bharti Singh. May be this could be reason for his death .Guys don't get depressed in this lock down. Stay strong

Sushant Singh Rajput and Varun Sharma’s ex-manager, Disha Salian, died after falling off a high-rise in Mumbai’s Malad on Monday (June 8,2020) night. She was 28. Disha had also worked with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and comedienne Bharti Singh. May be this could be reason for his death .Guys don't get depressed in this lock down. Stay strong
Yes maybe. But we don't know exact reason

View attachment 4818
Even yesterday night I watch Ms DHONI SONGS didn’t expected this today RIP

He is top student too, To the extent I heard he scored good in AIEEE, an engineering entrance exam, Its sad to hear such a great talent is no more with us bruh, His acting skills and the way he showcase himself is so perfect!!,RIP Sushant Singh Rajput!!

Suicide is not that easy
Any person who takes the step of suicide is totaly broken and cant find solution to thr stress

Suicide is not that easy
Any person who takes the step of suicide is totaly broken and cant find solution to thr stress
Ya stress and depression need immediate diversion else it will lead to sucide.

SushantSinghRajput rose to become a prominent actor due to his talent. A young actor, who excelled in his roles, gone too soon.. May the departed soul RIP and God give strength to his family, friends & fans to bear this loss.

Sushanth's dialogue in Chichore

हम हार जीत, सक्सेस फेलियर में इतना उलझ गए है.
की ज़िन्दगी जीना भूल गए है.
ज़िन्दगी में अगर कुछ सबसे ज़्यादा इम्पोर्टेन्ट है .
तो वो है खुद ज़िन्दगी

Hum Haar Jeet, Success Failure Mein Itna Ulajh Gaye Hai ...
Ki Zindagi Jeena Bhool Gaye Hai ...
Zindagi Mein Agar Kuch Sabse Zyada Important Hai ...
Toh Woh Hai Khud Zindagi

We're So Lost in Thinking About Winning, Losing, Success, Failure ...
That, We Have Forgotten About Living Life ...
The Most Important Thing in Life is ...

Life Itself