• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

R vips safe in ur chat room

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
Not even vips are safe in thr ids
Any imposters comes in our nick and talk nasty and bullshit
And ehat are u guys gonna do abt it
Cant u even make vip ids safe
First no one was able to.login in registered nicks imposing them
But now even vip nicks are no safe
I hope u guyshave little curtosy to rply atleast this post
Just frustrated and pissed off
Not feel to come to chat room any more

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190429-200748.png
    Screenshot_20190429-200748.png
    285.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20190429-200854.png
    Screenshot_20190429-200854.png
    269.5 KB · Views: 45
See this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190429-201806.png
    Screenshot_20190429-201806.png
    282.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20190429-202620.png
    Screenshot_20190429-202620.png
    278.4 KB · Views: 33
Action is already being taken. We're aware of the glitch and it will be fixed on the coming updates. What good would it be to close our chat room?? It's what they want. And everyone is safe in the room and on the site. Those are some sad scum bags and we're already working on ways to stop them. If only we could change stupid.... sure that not even future life is good enough to change them.
In the meantime we ask you to try and be patient until updates roll in.

how it is possible with a register nick...??? and when we get new update

Last edited:
It
Action is already being taken. We're aware of the glitch and it will be fixed on the coming updates. What good would it be to close our chat room?? It's what they want. And everyone is safe in the room and on the site. Those are some sad scum bags and we're already working on ways to stop them. If only we could change stupid.... sure that not even future life is good enough to change them.
In the meantime we ask you to try and be patient until updates roll in.
Wasn't a glitch for sure as the abuser made clone of titli ,me , pro broly , registered user royal boy etc at a time so its not a glith before also i have seen such attempt
Anyways will return zozo whn all this things get sorted

Seriously beryl, this is not the fucking first time you claiming shits on zozo. If you don't know stuffs just keep quiet and you have no fucking rights to ask us close the chat room.

do you know the fucking different between a real user and a vip user?

why the fuck vip accounts have a fucking orange color usernames? doesn't it make any difference?

why the fuck a vip have a fucking vip badge beside their names? doesn't it make any different between fake and vip id?

if you dont know something, ask to us in a polite way, if you throw your tantrum on us, this is how you get replies from me.

i was gonna say how fucking blind and stupid can you be
VIPS HAVE CROWNS AND ORANGE COLOURS NAMES SO IF YOU CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FAKE NAME AND THE REAL VIP NAMES THEN YOU DON(T EVEN DESERVE TO BE A VIP
AND HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU USE YOUR FUCKING BLOCK BUTTON
i have answered every fucking complaint you have made and told you the same damn fucking shit over and over again
STOP FUCKING WHINING ,GROW UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE A KID IN THE PLAYGROUND USE YOUR GOD DAMN FUCKING BLOCK BUTTONS

It

Wasn't a glitch for sure as the abuser made clone of titli ,me , pro broly , registered user royal boy etc at a time so its not a glith before also i have seen such attempt
Anyways will return zozo whn all this things get sorted
Sorry sweetheart, but do you know the meaning of a glitch? Do you understand the technical part of the site so well to determine what it is? I am admin here and I don't understand the technical part especially cause it's not my area of place to work, and especially because I don't know is why I make sure to find out what's going on. When hasn't anyone here helped solved issues? When we're we ever silent about things? When wasn't I in the very minute I got messages about problems in the room? It's unfair and offensive to even insinuate that I don't know what I am talking about. Why would I come down to forum and make up stories to silence users? Seriously what the hell! The site is SAFE for EVERYONE. And this is the last time I want to read this sort of thing.

Not even vips are safe in thr ids
Any imposters comes in our nick and talk nasty and bullshit
And ehat are u guys gonna do abt it
Cant u even make vip ids safe
First no one was able to.login in registered nicks imposing them
But now even vip nicks are no safe
I hope u guyshave little curtosy to rply atleast this post
Just frustrated and pissed off
Not feel to come to chat room any more
Beryl i know whatever happened to u and titli is wrong but cause of some morons please don't stop coming yaar, i miss u so much if possible pls come back for ur friends.