• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative Psychological jargon

OOPS... After Reading all these.. Am now thinking whthr i have all of these :Cwl: U funny gal u r responsible for tis..If i get mad lol:bandid:
nope nope nope.. i aint responsible :tso: if you felt all those mentioned,its thyself who'sresponsible :rofl1:

nope nope nope.. i aint responsible :tso: if you felt all those mentioned,its thyself who'sresponsible :rofl1:
No mam u r under arrest.. The lockup in my heart is open lol :Cwl: As u affected me until u cure me u r under arrest lol:bandid:

Schizophrenia... Is just not that it has both auditary and visual hallucinations..

and both mentioned hallucinations is already a part of distorion of reality.. they cant distinguish between whts the reality and the one tht has been created with mind..:)
Schizophrenia... Is just not that it has both auditary and visual hallucinations..