• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Popular Indian Desserts and Drinks

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
Falooda

Faluda or falooda is a popular ice cream dessert made using sweet basil seeds, vermicelli, rose syrup, milk and ice cream. Falooda is simple to make if you have ice cream & other ingredients . Traditionally it is made by mixing rose syrup, vermicelli, and sweet basil seeds with milk, often served with ice cream. The vermicelli used for preparing falooda is made from wheat, arrowroot, cornstarch, or sago.

Faluda is a ICE CREAM dessert that is popular in India and neighboring countries. This delicious dessert FALOODA is made by layering sabja seeds, vermicelli, cashew nuts, almonds, kiss miss, tutti frutti, rose syrup, then topped with chilled milk and ice cream. Lastly garnished with chopped pistachios. There are various types of falooda, I am sharing the basic one with ice cream.

Sabja seeds also known as Tukmaria or sweet basil seeds are the key ingredient in falooda. These seeds have amazing health benefits & are said to be cooling to the body. Using these seeds during summer keeps the body cool.

faloo.jpg

Last edited:
I have a huge wish still not ate it just need to eat it only with my wife after marriage. Even some frienda get me falloda on a birthday treat i denied. Its a chilhood dream around 16 yr to eat falooda with wifey:p