• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Poll No:01 (Present Music Director) Vote for your Favorite

You Favorite Music Director(Present)

• AR Rahman

• Anirudh Ravichander

• GV Prakash

• Harris Jayaraj

• Yuvan Shankar Raja

Results are only viewable after voting.
i like blue in the sky, i like green and yellow combination in plants, i like the brown barks of a tree, i cant even imagine different shades in Rainbow...similarly i love the music of these guys :) how can they be compared???

i like blue in the sky, i like green and yellow combination in plants, i like the brown barks of a tree, i cant even imagine different shades in Rainbow...similarly i love the music of these guys :) how can they be compared???
Well said :)

It's not comparison bro. And i don't ask for best of them. I just asked your's favorite one among them. Kindly make a cast:Drunk:

It's not comparison bro. And i don't ask for best of them. I just asked your's favorite one among them. Kindly make a cast:Drunk:
We cant just ignore any of them :) u can compare their works and evaluate it :) u cant compare the whole of them in a single poll...all of them have given my fav musics :)

U have missed Iman, Thaman, Joshua sridhar, Govind, Sana, K, justin etc etc :)

We cant just ignore any of them :) u can compare their works and evaluate it :) u cant compare the whole of them in a single poll...all of them have given my fav musics :)
You still cant catch my words bro. I asked your favorite among them.:hearteyes: