• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Picture function in chat rooms not functioning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie1

Wellknown Ace
The function to post pictures has stopped working for the chat room and for privet chats??

Julie have patience…. It’s just got updated. People are working on it. It’s all together new interface, spare sometime. Everything will be sorted.

So far the old one is better. There is an underage guys in chat but you cant report him There is no age in the profiles so you cant check. hopefully it will improve. :bandid:

So far the old one is better. There is an underage guys in chat but you cant report him There is no age in the profiles so you cant check. hopefully it will improve. :bandid:
Anyhow people don't submit birth certificate or any such documents to verify so you can't stop such underage unless they accept it

The previous one you had the age in the profile and underage is not accepted under the rules of chat! This person claims he is 16?? Plus blocking is not working properly as they can still contact you so as I say hopefully it will improve. So far it is previous version - 1 New version 0 thanks

The previous one you had the age in the profile and underage is not accepted under the rules of chat! This person claims he is 16?? Plus blocking is not working properly as they can still contact you so as I say hopefully it will improve. So far it is previous version - 1 New version 0 thanks
Report his nick with ss to admin or mod present on site or here

Ok, let me say something, in the previous 3rd party chat app, yes we did have age specification and it only had 18 and above ages and on the site home page itself, we mentioned "adult", which means who is 18 and above. What part of it kiddos don't understand?? The thing is kiddos do understand that yet still they choose to visit our site. Do you think having an age specification will stop them from entering the website??

Do you think "they are adults"?? So by just putting an age specification will stop them from coming here and will make them reveal their true age??

We can only report/avoid such people. We don't have the tech to scan their bodies on accessing the site and carbon date them to know their age, sorry we just don't have that tech yet. If you don't understand these facts then I will have to doubt if you are an "adult".

Last edited:
Any underage or pedophillia etc is to be told to admins or mods and proof by ss is to be taken because HELLO IM APHRODITE im the CO OWNER OF ZOZO and i deal with REPORTING TO LAW ENFORCEMENT (if you look up some of my threads ) that show proof from my private emails between me and the cybercrime and NCMEC ,
@Julie1 All i have seen from you is complaints complaints and complaints ,what gives you the god damn right to complain about a chat site you use for FREE ,do you donate your time ,you money your wisdom to it NO your fucking dont , all you like to do in your sad lil life is pick and whine because YOU aint happy about what YOU cant do and have well guess what FUCK YOU ,you dont like shit just fucking leave and stop alienating our chat ,our users and our time

dear god julie1 you sure your name isnt karen, jesus christ woman maybe stfu and be grateful for what you have been given. you dont pay for this place so in what reality do you think you have the right to bitch. please please please share with the class what your qualifications in web design are... until you have something constructive to say... sit your ass down... shut the fuck up.... and please please let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

So, this is the only way to get the Sex Chat side chatters here.... is for some good fishing in the enormous crying river? Well done Indian side chatters. Kudos for your actions & for pissin off the Boss. Thanks! ツ

I'm just here for the boobies. :Devil: but to throw my two cents in, Stop complaining!! the amount of work that Zeus does for ZoZo is insane, and all you can do is complain about pics not working right now? there is a HELL of a lot more going on than pics. you didn't even give the new version a chance, and from what i've read, you complained about the last one also. Sit back and let the professional (Zeus) do his work. :rock:

The thing you need to consider is that unless people point out things they wont know. It is about informing and helping improve that's what forums are for to discuss and put across a point of view. No one is saying people don't work hard all we are saying is - some things are not functioning - me thinks you chatter too much maybe you should try to help more - Have fun

The thing you need to consider is that unless people point out things they wont know. It is about informing and helping improve that's what forums are for to discuss and put across a point of view. No one is saying people don't work hard all we are saying is - some things are not functioning - me thinks you chatter too much maybe you should try to help more - Have fun
It is informative until you ramble on and on and on and on and on about the issue, then it's counterintuitive to your intentions entirely. You're not just naming an issue, you're badgering the owner in an effort to get what you want. There's a difference.

oh love there is a difference between trying to help and just being a straight up moaning bitch and thats all i can see you are. you have nothing constructive to say and all you do is bitch about what you dont like. well maybe actually try talking to people about what is working and actually listen to the advise and instructions that have been given to you instead of spamming the forum with the moaning that you have done. by your own actions you are saying that this place isnt good enough, even with all the work the staff put in to this place people like you are never happy, so off ya pop karen coz im bored of people like you and your snowflake behaviour, you arent OWED A DAMN THING so grow the fuck up

me thinks as an admin of this forum since it started, a user of the site since 2010 and also as an owner of the site. you complain TO much. I READ your complaints about the LAST update. Now you're very correct in saying that the forum is to talk and get things out, and sometimes to meet new people.

But, it gives you NO right to complain about something you're getting for FREE!! i got news for ya. You're only one ole white lady that i PERSONALLY dont give a flying monkies fuck about, you're NOT going to get some kind of discount for complaining to the manager.

I'll reiterate what i said in an earlier post. Sit down, shut up, and enjoy the fucking ride. :finger:

I am not looking for anything and I can see you feel guilty as your anger and unwarranted slurs to me show. There is a saying if you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen. You started this site for your reasons so if you cant take good criticism then perhaps you should not make any comment as your attack is not only unwarranted is is wrong. I care about things working well from any provider I would expect your pride in a good site would make you more reasonable but you rant is bold font shows you are just some angry person. I have not insulted you or anyone here and perhaps if you want people to use and enjoy this site you should not insult them. Sorry very immature response and not only unfair but totally unwarranted attack for no good reason.

I am not looking for anything and I can see you feel guilty as your anger and unwarranted slurs to me show. There is a saying if you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen. You started this site for your reasons so if you cant take good criticism then perhaps you should not make any comment as your attack is not only unwarranted is is wrong. I care about things working well from any provider I would expect your pride in a good site would make you more reasonable but you rant is bold font shows you are just some angry person. I have not insulted you or anyone here and perhaps if you want people to use and enjoy this site you should not insult them. Sorry very immature response and not only unfair but totally unwarranted attack for no good reason.
They're angry because you're literally talking to them like you pay their damned paycheck. You contribute nothing, you literally serendipitously found a website with a chatroom, and have been ranting nonstop about how the website isn't what YOU WANT. Go build a site of your own then. That simple, go build a website that YOU OWN, and control. All you're doing is wasting their time, and actually preventing them from doing anything because they're reading you going on like you deserve a 10% off coupon. In other words...

Get bloody real.

I contribute exactly what this site wants comment and discussion that's its whole purpose if they wanted something else they would say so. All you have contributed is anger and insults nothing positive or that progresses anything just empty anger that achieves nothing. You need to grow up get control of you inadequacies that cause you to get angry and insult people for no good reason. If we did not come here and comment and give good information you would not have a site and I ma sure this site is not for purely altruistic reasons so maybe some appreciation of those people like me who contribute would be better than unwarranted anger - the one who needs to get real sorry is YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.