• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Passion Fruit Mousse

D

Deleted member 59

This is a traditional dessert in Brazil, I used to believe that it was worldly known, but the more I meet new people from other countries , be it online or not, I realize that this dessert is pretty much unknown.

Many don't know this fruit that is a natural tranquilizer, it can calm you down and get you to sleep if you drink a stronger juice of the fruit.

I recommend this juice in really hot days, it's very refreshing, but let's get to this dessert that is simple and easy to make.

IMG_3382.JPG

Ingredients:

- 4-5 passion fruits' pulp
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can of double cream

How to make:

First you're going to cut the top of the passion fruit and with a spoon remove the pulp from the inside. You can use frozen pulp if that's all you have, but it will affect a bit in the process of achieving the right consistency, because it contains water in it.

After you removed all the pulps, you can put them all in a blender and blend it for 30 seconds in a repeat series of 3 times. The passion fruit contains black seeds in the pulp, if you blend too much you won't be able to remove the seeds from the pulp and it will affect the appearance of your desert.

After this part is done, you can take any other recipient you may have, like a bowl, place a sieve on top of it and and pour the blended pulp on it. With a spoon you will make semi circular movements on the sieve that will help separate the seeds and the juice you obtained. Do this till all the content in the blender is gone and there are only seeds left on the sieve.

After you wash the blender you have, dry it very thoroughly, no water can be in it or it will ruin the consistency of the dessert.

Pour the juice in the blender, then you pour the condensed milk and the heavy cream. Blend it till you obtain a consistency similar to the condensed milk. If you don't reach this consistency right away you can add another 2-3 ml of condensed milk or use flavorless jello. But by following all those steps you will have no trouble in achieving the perfect consistency of this dessert.

After you finish blending you can pour it in individual bowls or in a big bowl of glass and take it to your refrigerator. It takes around 8 hours tops for the dessert to be ready depending on the potency of your fridge.

You can decorate the dessert with some of the seeds, so you can save some of them before blending it.