• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Online Romance: Is it possible/real?

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59

long distance relationship.jpg

Today's world sure is crazy, fast paced and we rarely have the time to be out and about due to our busy work routines, studying and so on. But as human beings we need to socialize, we need to connect to other people, we need affection, and if we're lucky we get to love and be loved back.

Most of us that are unable to find time to go out and meet people close to us, end up finding that in this amazing and sometimes scary e-world. We sure run into many different people, from different countries and that speak different languages. Sometimes we'll regret meeting some of those people, and sometimes we'll meet future long time friends, and maybe we'll be lucky enough to find the potential love of our lives...

When it comes to the e-romance, many people say it's not real, that can't really know the person you're with unless you live close to each other, so you can get to see each other almost everyday. But then again: do we really ever truly know someone? How many failed in person relationships have we all been through? How many times we got our hearts broken, or broke someone's heart when getting involved with people that we could hold hands with, share the bed and all?

I think it's all relative, and that the so called e-romance can evolve to a long distance relationship and last, as long as both parties are commited to it. I heard a wise woman tell me once: love grows in time. You don't have to be under toxic and blinding effect of passion and lust, mistaking it with love to have an online relationship/long distance relationship. I have two good exemples of long distance relationships that work just fine, one is of this wise woman and a dear friend of mine, and the other is my sister's who has been with her boyfriend for the last 10 years. They visit each other at least three times a year, and no they're not stalling each other by not getting married, they're just happy with the way things are, and are working on their academic life first.

Now I wanna hear from you: do you think it's real and possible to fall in love and have a healthy and lasting relationship online?

Yes it can work but it's kind of rare. In my 16 years online I've only personally known three people who've met their partner online and taken it into real life, they even had children and got married.

In my own experience it's always been based on super idealistic thinking and never works out.

im with Taco on this either it works or it dont ,some are lucky some aint
ofc dont mean you give up or stop believing .......
you would be amazed where you can find the one you've been waiting for

I am someone who likes to think that it can happen. I sadly have been hurt terribly when it went wrong ... but don't we all take that chance even in the real world? It's not for everyone, but if you do give it a try, make sure you are open and honest about how you feel. I don't know for me personally that I could do it again, but a nice FWB isn't off the table. and who knows where that could lead if its the right guy.. see I am ever the optimist. muah

Depends who you find like i said had a brother who got married from an online thing and one brother who it ended in an ugly breakup which complicates me still to this day so it's taking your chances me i don't ever see me doing that then again i can't predict the future so who knows

the thing is there is a differance between romance and love (refering to one of somechick's threads)

everybody's version of ROMANCE is different , what do you (meaning everyone ) condiser Romance or being Romantic ?

I agree with your attitude Cg, we all have to be optimistics when it comes to any sort of heartbreak or difficulties in life.

I guess wifey that too many people love/romance is the same thing and mistakenly idealized in today's world, especially because of movies I dare say. Love is more than that feeling of excitement, when you get butterflies in your stomach, heartbeating fast from only seeing that person. Love takes time, and yes the wise woman referred to is you wifey. Long relationships are based on unconventional support and care, ability to compromise and mutual understanding. Passion/lust are volatile, theyvsoon vanish, but if you worked it well and with the right person then that crazy flame turns into an everlasting flame. I read somewhere love is like a trip you make, what makes the difference is the companion you're with. It might happen for me again, who's to say.

i was sceptical ova e-relationships.....but to find the one that can be opan , honest, supportive, generous, kind, funny,wise,humble n unafraid to express emotion ....is possible! It requires a great deal of trust, from both sides, needs to be cherished and respected. The possibilities are endless and the boundaries of happiness limitless, far outweighs the fast fap lust moments. Tho i don't deny those can be fun to :giggle: So i agree with CG, if you neva gamble, u will never have the chance to win!!! :heart1:

Last edited:
I am someone who likes to think that it can happen. I sadly have been hurt terribly when it went wrong ... but don't we all take that chance even in the real world? It's not for everyone, but if you do give it a try, make sure you are open and honest about how you feel. I don't know for me personally that I could do it again, but a nice FWB isn't off the table. and who knows where that could lead if its the right guy.. see I am ever the optimist. muah
Can i apply to be your FWB ???? :) x