• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

Informative On Nelson Mandela Day- Father of South Africa: July 18

Rapunzel

Cupid Of ZoZo
Staff member
Administrator
What if we were born in South Africa amongst the majority race and striving to come out of the dominance of minority until the early 90s. Yeah you heard it right. Would you survived the wrath of laws and policies?

South africa praticised segregationist policy called apartheid from 1948, nonwhite South Africans (a majority of the population) would not have equal rights and treated differently.

An leader emerges to protect the people from the dominance of inequality and discrimination. Who was he? None other than the person who followed Mahatma Gandhi's philosophy Nelson Mandela.
  • Nelson Mandela, released from prison in February 1990 after 27 years.
  • He become the first black president elected in democratic election of free South Africa held in 1994 at the age of 75.
Lets celebrate the idea that each individual has the power to transform and reform the society he lives in and make social changes.

images (4).jpeg

The world we live is changing and refining every day thanks to the revolutionist like Mr. Mandela for paving this path.

satz

Chat Pro User
I wonder how this post got out of my view when all craps are visible :(

Uncle42 Thick

Chat Pro Member
Chat Pro User
But, it is Disheatering to see that the day we celebrate a man for bringing down racism years ago is not around. The death of George Floyd just about tells us racism still exists.
Why can't people understand it's the person not his skin color that matters? It's just a pigment - Melanin that decides your skin tone. When will we all globally realize that? A question that has no answer I guess