• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Omg... i missed y'all

YummyJae

Hiii!!!

So much has happened since the last time Ive been here!

Anyway, a little introduction. Im from the Philippines - you can call me Jae and I have a very boring personality lol but i like to giggle and laugh lots.

Im friendly most of the time. Witty, funny and sarcastic. Lol

So hey hows everyone doing?? Id love to catch up with y'all!

Omg! Jae! It's so great to see you back! It's Sexygirl here or Sg :) it's been to long and you've been missed! Welcome to the forum girl!

Yummy!!!!!!! Omg i missed u so much girl!!!! How are you??? Everything ok? Thought u wont come back again :) anyway good to see u here!!!!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxx And oh btw welcome to our forum hun :-*

Heyyy!
Yummy!!!!!!! Omg i missed u so much girl!!!! How are you??? Everything ok? Thought u wont come back again :) anyway good to see u here!!!!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxx And oh btw welcome to our forum hun :-*
heyyy!!! Last i heard of you, you spoke to JB. Lol. Everythings fine.. i never planned on coming back after last time but some things change how are you?

Heyyy!

heyyy!!! Last i heard of you, you spoke to JB. Lol. Everythings fine.. i never planned on coming back after last time but some things change how are you?
all good here too yummy....yeah i met him a few times and asked about u :p anyway i hope to see u in chat again :)

Is chat still active? Im using mobile and i usually dont see much on chat. Id love to talk! Ive so much to tell you haha
chat is working yummy...... but the lay out is different now... :p u should join us there :D :p and i cant wait to hear all the stories hhahaha

Im using mobile. Is it working on mobile?

Is it working on mobile? I cant seem to get the right page or like correct chat room. Im using google chrome.
yes u can yummy....just go to chatzozo.com and it should display the chat rooms for u to select :)try again and see if not working let me know :)

yes u can yummy....just go to chatzozo.com and it should display the chat rooms for u to select :)try again and see if not working let me know :)
Ahhh yeah it does work but there seems to be no one in there. I dunno what im doing wrong lol but when i tap enter into chat it gives a failed page. But when i tap group chat-chat now then im able to get in but noones chatting haha

Heyyy!!! Hows things? Its nice to be back lol how have you been?
I remember you and JB together and back then I was with someone else too lol and yeah girl things change hahahah lots of things happened in my life lol and it's great to see you back! Hope you get that issue sorted so we can see you again in chat :) and again it's great to see you back!

Ahhh yeah it does work but there seems to be no one in there. I dunno what im doing wrong lol but when i tap enter into chat it gives a failed page. But when i tap group chat-chat now then im able to get in but noones chatting haha

Thats totally weird girl lol send a snap to z and he will see whats wrong :p