• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Ok found new bugs

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
At first i thought all looking good and no complaints from the user and i was feeling happy, so far one update without bugs lol. Fucking fate doesn't like myself being happy for few days. Shit happens, here u go.

Found bug,

1. User male/female gender does not appear on new login users, until the user list is fully listed.
2. Usernames on the list hides, and we have to hit load more button to make it appear on the list.
3. This related to admin ban, not ready to disclose it until i roll in the update. ( will give more detail about this, once i release the patch update ).

If you guys find anymore issues or bugs, reply to this thread, thanks for the support.

At first i thought all looking good and no complaints from the user and i was feeling happy, so far one update without bugs lol. Fucking fate doesn't like myself being happy for few days. Shit happens, here u go.

Found bug,

1. User male/female gender does not appear on new login users, until the user list is fully listed.
2. Usernames on the list hides, and we have to hit load more button to make it appear on the list.
3. This related to admin ban, not ready to disclose it until i roll in the update. ( will give more detail about this, once i release the patch update ).

If you guys find anymore issues or bugs, reply to this thread, thanks for the support.

“Fucking fate doesn't like myself being happy for few days.” Hahahahahhahaha