• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

NO ONE READS???

Minos

Power Player
The last book I read was "When all Hell Breaks Loose" by Cody Lundin. Which is a book about making it through survival situations. Even tho it goes thru some basic skills and knowledge, it refers back to mental toughness and that will to live first and foremost.

Current book I'm reading is "Our Southern Highlanders" by Horace Kephart. This should also be an interesting read as it deals with old ways in the old days.

Its been a while i have read. My last one was "Magic Of Reality" by Richard Dawkins.The book gives a Good explanation about how everything in life happened right from Evolution.I have one more book yet to read "State and Revolution" by Vladimir Lenin.

Kentucky's Civil War Battelfields by Randy Bishop. one of about 800 books in my civil war book library, this one has special meaning though because some of my relitives owned the land that the battle of Perryville KY was on

I like legal-thriller plot and read all of John Grisham books which my daughter says "airport reading"

Last i read was Pride and Prejudice and just i have All the light we cannot see (Anthony Doerr) waiting for my attention

Last book I read was The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins...great book....movie ..no so much.Now Im reading The Three by Sarah Holt...horror...will see if its worth its salt.
Oh and I'm about to read The Oblong Box..by Poe

Last book I read was The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins...great book....movie ..no so much.Now Im reading The Three by Sarah Holt...horror...will see if its worth its salt.
Oh and I'm about to read The Oblong Box..by Poe
Loved girl on the train. Shut the movie down. Need another read soon. Am reading hiaasen books at the moment funny and pretty light

I'm a bookworm lol last book I read was The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory which tells the story of Queen Catherine of Aragon. Current book I am reading is De Profundis by Oscar Wilde and constantly reading his poem The Ballad of Reading Gaol cause it's on my college thesis :) I have read all Jane Austen's books and Alice in Wonderland is my favorite childhood book.

Reading is my hobby.. N books are my besties.. I m a huge lover of Shakespeare..
The joy of reading books can't be described in words. It's something that you understand only by real experience.

There is much more to life than your work, and the time that you spend aimlessly using the latest technology products. Reading books gives you that much needed break from the chaos in your life. It instills peace inside you, makes you relaxed and also exercises your brain in the process.

When you read a book, it feels great to put yourself into a world the writer has created for you. Ask any avid reader about this, and they too will agree that reading a book is same like watching a movie.

When you spend several hours reading a book, you create a world of your own in your mind. You fill this world with different characters and scenes. This increases your imagination powers and helps you to think about your ideas more visually. Depending upon what you read, you will come out with the same experience as you do when you watch a great movie.

I have been a voracious reader ever since I learned to read. That's why I never get bored even being alone for a long time. I have found that reading books is the best medicine to kill boredom.You understand your thoughts and emotions more clearly. It makes you realize who you really are and makes your life more meaningful. Reading books makes you a better thinker and a better man.

Reading is my hobby.. N books are my besties.. I m a huge lover of Shakespeare..
The joy of reading books can't be described in words. It's something that you understand only by real experience.

There is much more to life than your work, and the time that you spend aimlessly using the latest technology products. Reading books gives you that much needed break from the chaos in your life. It instills peace inside you, makes you relaxed and also exercises your brain in the process.

When you read a book, it feels great to put yourself into a world the writer has created for you. Ask any avid reader about this, and they too will agree that reading a book is same like watching a movie.

When you spend several hours reading a book, you create a world of your own in your mind. You fill this world with different characters and scenes. This increases your imagination powers and helps you to think about your ideas more visually. Depending upon what you read, you will come out with the same experience as you do when you watch a great movie.

I have been a voracious reader ever since I learned to read. That's why I never get bored even being alone for a long time. I have found that reading books is the best medicine to kill boredom.You understand your thoughts and emotions more clearly. It makes you realize who you really are and makes your life more meaningful. Reading books makes you a better thinker and a better man.
I agree with you 100% I am now passing onto my son the same love for books I have.

Odessa Sea... Clive Cussler - sitting next to my bed right now. The only time I take to read is when i'm on an airplane for 13+ hours. That usually drives me to get a book (not enough battery power to sit on zozo on the plane for an entire flight). Wouldn't it be nice if...

yeah yeah, this is the men's version of a romance novel. I'm perfectly aware! The excitement is better than sex in the romance novels!