• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Nicola Tesla 3 6 9

An undisputed king in his field who revolutionized the world and he had to struggle a lot against the likes of Edison and Co. as it turned into a Current War of DC vs AC. Never got that much fame and popularity like Einstein, Newton and some other big names. I have read his biography and I'm a huge fan of him.

An undisputed king in his field who revolutionized the world and he had to struggle a lot against the likes of Edison and Co. as it turned into a Current War of DC vs AC. Never got that much fame and popularity like Einstein, Newton and some other big names. I have read his biography and I'm a huge fan of him.
Good to know
And thnx for responding good thread

Good to know
And thnx for responding good thread
Such contents are always praiseworthy and worth reading for someone like me. You're welcome ! There is a movie too - "The Current War" on this historic incident.

Amazing, I think the 2020 movie tesla also is based on this
Yes, based on this story only where Thomas Edison never wanted to allow Nicolas Tesla's AC system rule over his DC system , despite knowing the fact that Tesla's concept of AC had more advantages in terms of efficiency and hence commercialization of Electrical Power.