• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

News feed by deepak

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak

What is PLA Unit 61398 and who are the five Chinese hackers

Unit 61398 is a mysterious division of the Chinese military, and rumoured responsible for many cyber attacks against Western businesses.

The unit is housed in a 12-storey building near Shanghai, and is believed to be made up of thousands of cyber troops that follow command of the People’s Liberation Army.

PLA Unit 61398 (also known as APT 1, Comment Crew, Comment Panda, GIF89a, and Byzantine Candor) is the Military Unit Cover Designator (MUCD) of a People's Liberation Army advanced persistent threat unit that has been alleged to be a source of Chinese computer hacking attacks. The unit is stationed in Pudong, Shanghai.

Hack-jumbo.jpg
This 12-story building on the outskirts of Shanghai is the headquarters of Unit 61398 of the People’s Liberation Army. China’s defense ministry has denied that it is responsible for initiating digital attacks.

On the outskirts of Shanghai, in a run-down neighborhood dominated by a 12-story white office tower, sits a People’s Liberation Army base for China’s growing corps of cyberwarriors.

The building off Datong Road, surrounded by restaurants, massage parlors and a wine importer, is the headquarters of P.L.A. Unit 61398. A growing body of digital forensic evidence — confirmed by American intelligence officials who say they have tapped into the activity of the army unit for years — leaves little doubt that an overwhelming percentage of the attacks on American corporations, organizations and government agencies originate in and around the white tower.

An unusually detailed 60-page study, to be released Tuesday by Mandiant, an American computer security firm, tracks for the first time individual members of the most sophisticated of the Chinese hacking groups — known to many of its victims in the United States as “Comment Crew” or “Shanghai Group” — to the doorstep of the military unit’s headquarters. The firm was not able to place the hackers inside the 12-story building, but makes a case there is no other plausible explanation for why so many attacks come out of one comparatively small area.

“Either they are coming from inside Unit 61398,” said Kevin Mandia, the founder and chief executive of Mandiant, in an interview last week, “or the people who run the most-controlled, most-monitored Internet networks in the world are clueless about thousands of people generating attacks from this one neighborhood.”

Last edited:

Chinese Army's secret '61398' unit spying on India's defense and research, warns intelligence

The Chinese Army's secret unit '61398', known for cyber espionage, is eyeing information related to India's defense and research, the security agencies sounded an alert on Monday. According to a report of the security agencies, this secret unit of the People's Liberation of Army (PLA) has intensified its activities against India.

Many cases have been reported in the last few months in which Chinese hackers associated with the PLA attempted to gather sensitive information of the country through cyber espionage.

Headquartered in Datong Avenue of Pudong district in China's Shanghai, unit '61398' is witnessing a spurt in these activities, asserted an officer deployed in the central security speaking to Zee Media. "Through unit '61398', China has been engaged in gathering information like cyber, space, and geolocation intelligence around the world for a long time. These units are found to be very active against India," said the officer.

Since 2015, PLA has centralized its space, cyber and electronic warfare (EW) assets in the newly raised PLA Strategic Support Force (PLASSF). Therefore the unit '61398' which deals with cyber warfare and was under erstwhile 3 PLA (General Staff Department Third Department) have been subordinated under the network system department of the PLASSF.

Another officer who is aware of the development said that there is a report of at least three cyber hackers supporting cyber espionage activities. Recently, there have been attempts made by these hackers to send a special computer program worldwide by attaching malware tools to cyber espionage. Icebug, Hidden Lynx (a professional advanced persistent threat using the program), and APT-12 have been used for attacking government and industrial organizations by Chinese hackers.

In 2014, the US had charged five PLA military officers for espionage and they were part of unit '61398'. The US agencies believe that, like Unit '61398', many such groups exist in China with the active support of the PLA, who are engaged in cyber spying around the world.

Many analysts believe China now has the capability to successfully target critical infrastructure during the war. There is also concern that Chinese hackers may disrupt the electric grid and banking system through cyber attacks.

AChinese state-backed hacking group has in recent weeks targeted the IT systems of two Indian vaccine makers whose coronavirus shots are being used in the country's immunisation campaign, cyber intelligence firm Cyfirma told Reuters.

Rivals China and India have both sold or gifted Covid-19 shots to many countries. India produces more than 60% of all vaccines sold in the world.

Goldman Sachs-backed Cyfirma, based in Singapore and Tokyo, said Chinese hacking group APT10, also known as Stone Panda, had identified gaps and vulnerabilities in the IT infrastructure and supply chain software of Bharat Biotech and the Serum Institute of India (SII), the world's largest vaccine maker.

"The real motivation here is actually exfiltrating intellectual property and getting a competitive advantage over Indian pharmaceutical companies," said Cyfirma Chief Executive Kumar Ritesh, formerly a top cyber official with British foreign intelligence agency MI6.

He said APT10 was actively targeting SII, which is making the AstraZeneca vaccine for many countries and will soon start bulk-manufacturing Novavax shots.

"In the case of Serum Institute, they have found a number of their public servers running weak web servers, these are vulnerable web servers," Ritesh said, referring to the hackers.

"They have spoken about the weak web application, they are also talking about the weak content-management system. It's quite alarming."

China's foreign ministry did not reply to a request for comment.

SII and Bharat Biotech declined to comment. The office of the director-general of the state-run Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) said the matter had been handed to its operations director, S.S. Sarma.

ADVERTISEMENT

Sarma told Reuters CERT was a "legal agency and we can't confirm this thing to media".

Cyfirma said in a statement it had informed CERT authorities and that they had acknowledged the threat.

"They checked and they came back," Cyfirma said. "Our technical analysis and evaluation verified the threats and attacks."

The US Department of Justice said here in 2018 that APT10 had acted in association with the Chinese Ministry of State Security.

Microsoft said in November that it had detected cyberattacks from Russia and North Korea targeting Covid-19 vaccine companies in India, Canada, France, South Korea and the United States. North Korean hackers also tried to break into the systems of British drugmaker AstraZeneca, Reuters here has reported.

Ritesh, whose firm follows the activities of some 750 cybercriminals and monitors nearly 2,000 hacking campaigns using a tool called DeCYFIR, said it was not yet clear what vaccine-related information APT10 may have accessed from the Indian companies.

Bharat Biotech's Covaxin shot, developed with the state-run Indian Council of Medical Research, will be exported to many countries, including Brazil.

US drugmaker Pfizer Inc and its German partner BioNTech SE said in December that documents related to the development of their Covid-19 vaccine had been "unlawfully accessed" in a cyberattack on Europe's medicines regulator.

Relations between nuclear-armed neighbours China and India soured last June when 20 Indian and four Chinese soldiers were killed in a Himalayan border fight.

Let em do what ever they wanna do we have one mantra
Jai jawaan
Jai kissan

Bored, so I am gonna eat your brain with my brain shit.
It is not meant for all Indians, meant for only a particular bunch. And I might go a bit off-topic so bear with me.
As an unbiased Indian, I would say that we have been dissing China for decades, sometimes too much. What did they do to get this much hatred from Indians?
Our economy crashed, let's blame China
Our country caught a new disease, let's blame China
Our computers got hacked, let's blame China
Our soldiers died, let's blame China
I lost my pet, let's blame China
My cat peed in my pants, let's blame China
My wife eloped with my driver, let's blame China
What the heck did they do?

I can understand a few things, I support Atmanirbhar Bharat too. I know China is helping Pakistan. But I think a few Indians are taking it too far, including Govt Officials. We are importing things from them because we need them, China is not holding us at gunpoint and forcing us to buy from them. I agree, during and after Corona, China's economy thrived, it doesn't mean we can blame them for everything.

1)Our soldiers died in the Galwan River valley fighting with Chinese soldiers but China didn't release their body count so we started dissing it, saying their army is weak, we killed more of their soldiers, China is scared of us. What the heck is this? It sounds like an invitation for war with them. It is like provoking them. And we didn't even know who was telling the truth, our Govt or the Chinese Govt. We just started believing whatever our Govt said. We didn't know who pulled the trigger first or who advanced their positions first. This is a problem many fail to see.

In North Korea, Kim Jong-Un is projected as a god to them. Because their Govt says he is protecting his people but the world knows the truth as a third person. The truth is lost when there is no unbiased witness to articulate what exactly happened. We can only hear the perspectives and form something close to the truth. But that truth won't be exactly true.
1*npq2abLOsjpZSH31nT3DVQ.png

2)During the pandemic, many people across the world came up with this bullshit, "China declared a Bio-war on the world". People started saying "China created Corona in a lab and discovered a vaccine for it too, China hid the vaccine for itself and released the virus on the world". I still don't understand why some people believe that. Science is not that advanced yet, not even in China. And it was definitely not a bio-war.

3)Some of our countrymen are so stupid. Whatever China or European countries invent, they claim that it was in our scriptures, our ancestors had that technology or we invented it first. I know our ancestors were smart but why do some people still believe in "we invented everything", "we are the smartest ones". Let's give other countries credit for their inventions too, there is no harm in that. Can we agree that we don't know somethings too, instead of saying "everything is in our scriptures"? Let's not inflate our egos.

4)We stole their Kung-Fu. Well, not exactly but many of the Indians believe that Kung-Fu is our art and the Chinese stole it from us. There is no concrete evidence to suggest that but still, people believe that. Don't know why.

5)We accused China of stealing our data and selling it, we accused their apps spying on us which is true in some cases. So we banned their apps and products which was welcoming. But no one was talking about Google? Google's got your data, probably more than China could ever collect. So let's ban Google too. We are being a hypocrite here, Google is from the US, US is our friend, so let's not ban Google. If Google was from China, then we would have banned it.

And many more like this.

Just for a sec, why don't we try to be unbiased and think things through, instead of just believing in rumours.

I know what few people are thinking "prevention is better than cure", "we must be ready always", "they are our enemy". That is alright, but it should never mean we can blame China for everything. That is not healthy behavior. If we blame people, or fear people without knowing the truth then that is Paranoid Personality Disorder for God's sake.

Optional reading:
Remember my statement "Science is not that advanced yet". I would like to elaborate on it as I don't want to mislead people by giving wrong info. I mean to say "Science is advanced but not that much advanced to start and stop a bio-war just like that in a region". And "just like that" as in just a matter of a couple of weeks after infecting thousands of people. It is possible to create viruses in a lab. Most Scientists do it for research purposes and advancement in genetic-engineering, not to start bio-wars. And truth be told, some countries do have bioweapons. But a bioweapon once used, cannot be controlled, even the users of bioweapon will be infected too. I think no country will take that risk, putting its own people's lives on the line. It took a global effort to create a vaccine for Corona and some people believe "China scientists have the vaccine, so released Corona on the world so that countries fall at China's feet for the vaccine". That view is wrong. Sorry that I added this optional reading after a long time of posting.

PS: Like I said, I was bored so posted it, don't take it personally ;)

Edits:
Added an optional reading
Corrected a few mistakes

Note (15th Aug 2021): I wrote this comment to address the mentality of a particular bunch of people who instead of accepting their failures, always find something/someone to put the blame on (including some people in politics who take advantage of things to cover up their failures and spreading hate towards China and its citizens by circulating fake news, even for the things they were not guilty of). I wanted to convey something else but I mixed so many things so it came out in the wrong way which was not my intention but I am totally responsible for it, it was totally my fault and wrong on my part. So if any fellow Indian got offended, I apologize. And head out to this comment

In which @Equanimous stated so many facts replying to this comment, it is a really really informative and sensible comment, I recommend you to go through it. I am not deleting this comment so that people can learn from my mistakes.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Odisha Bride Dies After Suffering From Cardiac Arrest Due to Excessive Crying in Her Bidaai

Bhubaneswar: In a tragic incident, a bride in Odisha passed away due to cardiac arrest on her wedding day after she cried excessively in her bidaai while she was leaving for her in-laws. The celebrations turned into mourning in Odisha’s Sonepur district. The bride has been identified as Gupteswari Sahoo aka Rosy. She cried inconsolably during her bidaai (wedding farewell). On Thursday evening, Rosy tied the knot with Bisikesan Pradhan of Bolangir district. When the family members of the newly-wed bride were preparing to send her off to her in-law’s, she suddenly started crying and fainted. Also Read - Ship Floating in Sky in Viral Optical Illusion Leaves Netizens Stunned

A guest at their wedding said bride Rosy had been upset since before, as her father passed away a few months ago. Once she collapsed, family members and distant relatives tried their best to get her back. They sprayed water on her face, slapped her to get her back to consciousness, but nothing seemed to work.

Cardiac arrests can happen due to emotionally stressful events which may lead to limitation of the heart’s ability to pump.

The winner of Miss India 2020 was announced on February 11, 2021 and the winner is 23-year-old Manasa Varanasi. Miss India 2019, Suman Ratan Singh Rao from Rajasthan crowned her successor Manasa the Miss India 2020.

Manasa Varanasi, a resident of Hyderabad in Telangana, on Wednesday night was crowned the winner of Miss India World 2020 competition. The 23-year-old is a financial information exchange analyst and will represent India at the 70th Miss World pageant in December 2021.

15missindia1.jpg

The winner of Miss India 2020 was announced on February 11, 2021 and the winner is 23-year-old Manasa Varanasi. Miss India 2019, Suman Ratan Singh Rao from Rajasthan crowned her successor Manasa the Miss India 2020.

Manasa Varanasi, a resident of Hyderabad in Telangana, on Wednesday night was crowned the winner of Miss India World 2020 competition. The 23-year-old is a financial information exchange analyst and will represent India at the 70th Miss World pageant in December 2021.

View attachment 21065
Is it just me or do they all actually look very similar... Where are the ones with unique smiles, their own flaws and lessss instagrammyy:map:

An interesting fact has come out from RTI filed by an activist in Jammu that officially Sunday has never been declared as a holiday.

Sunday, which is being treated as a holiday in all the public and private sectors, and everyone is accustomed to relax on this day, but the fact is that the Government of India has issued no order till now which officially declares it as a holiday.

Raman Sharma a Right to Information (RTI) activist in Jammu, sought information under RTI from the Prime Minister's Office asking "Is there any official order/notification issued by any ministry/department of the government declaring Sunday as holiday?

The department of Personnel and Training, Government of India in its reply dated 18th July, 2012 signed by B Bandopadhyay, under secretary stated, "As per records available in JCA section of Department of Personnel & Training, there is no information regarding declaration of Sunday as holiday."However the reply gave reference of order no. 13/4/85-JCA dated 21st May, 1985 of Department of Personnel and Training which says that in order to improve the efficiency, "The Government of India are pleased to introduce 5-day week in the civil administration offices of the Government of India with effect from 03rd June, 1985. Such Government offices would now work for five days a week from Monday to Friday, with all Saturdays as closed

Even this order does not officially declare Sunday as holiday.

Sunday officially became an 'off day' in the 1840s and that too after a decade-long deliberation by the British government. This interesting incident from the city's past was revealed by historian Jim Massellos while delivering the Heras Memorial Lecture at St Xavier's College last week.

Dwelling on modernity and the city, Massellos pointed out that there was general discussion on making Sunday a day of rest in Mumbai as was the case in Britain.

However, there was division in the British India administration on the way to go about it. One group wanted to declare Sunday a holiday as it was based on the Christian tradition while there were others who also talked of the need to take into consideration the multi-religious nature of the Bombay region.

Some government officials were concerned about the impact of the one day of rest on the wages of daily labourers; they would stand to lose four days' salary every month. It was later agreed that labourers would get half a day's pay for all

The Britishers started observing Sunday as a holiday from 1843. However post Independence also the Indian government has never officially announced Sunday as a holiday. This was revealed when an RTI was filed in this account by one fellow named Raman Sharma, an RTI activist from Jammu and Kashmir. The DoPT in its reply dated 18th July,2012 stated that as per records available there is no information of any notification declaring Sunday as a holiday.

Many might have got the doubt why holiday only on Sunday and why not on Monday, Tuesday….Saturday! Here is the answer to that.

First, let us know why we have a holiday on Sunday. Sunday is treated as a holy day for Christians as it is believed that Jesus Christ who left the world on Good Friday came back to earth alive on Sunday. So, the Catholics decided to spare one day in the name of God, do prayers, read the holy bible, and dedicate Sunday to God in their busy schedule. This was the actual story of Sunday being a Holiday.

And how did it come to India? In the 1800s when India was under British Raj, there were many mills where Indians were working very hard 365 days. Whereas, the Britishers who treat Sunday as Holy day took rest on that day. So, the Mill union leader NARAYAN MEGHANJI LOKHANDE protested against the British Raj demanding for a holiday at least one day in a week that is Sunday. The British Raj denied his request and questioned what was the reason for the holiday that they should provide them. Meghanji said that Sunday is treated as a holy day for Goddess KHANDOBA whom they treat sacred. And so, after 10 day-long protests, the British Raj came down and declared Sunday as a Holiday.

This is the story of Sunday, being declared as a Holiday. Keep watching this space for more interesting news and updates in-depth analysis.

Is it legal? I really don't like this! If I live in Spain but travel to China, do I have to be included in their database? I don't understand that governments keep spies in their army units. It is okay to use cameras at home. I have some of them and I also use Ajax system to provide a high level of security. It includes smart devices such as motion sensors with cameras and a pets control system. But I notice a lot of cameras on the streets as well. I do not understand the reason the government put them there.

Bored, so I am gonna eat your brain with my brain shit.
It is not meant for all Indians, meant for only a particular bunch. And I might go a bit off-topic so bear with me.
As an unbiased Indian, I would say that we have been dissing China for decades, sometimes too much. What did they do to get this much hatred from Indians?
Our economy crashed, let's blame China
Our country caught a new disease, let's blame China
Our computers got hacked, let's blame China
Our soldiers died, let's blame China
I lost my pet, let's blame China
My cat peed in my pants, let's blame China
My wife eloped with my driver, let's blame China
What the heck did they do?

I can understand a few things, I support Atmanirbhar Bharat too. I know China is helping Pakistan. But I think a few Indians are taking it too far, including Govt Officials. We are importing things from them because we need them, China is not holding us at gunpoint and forcing us to buy from them. I agree, during and after Corona, China's economy thrived, it doesn't mean we can blame them for everything.

1)Our soldiers died in the Galwan River valley fighting with Chinese soldiers but China didn't release their body count so we started dissing it, saying their army is weak, we killed more of their soldiers, China is scared of us. What the heck is this? It sounds like an invitation for war with them. It is like provoking them. And we didn't even know who was telling the truth, our Govt or the Chinese Govt. We just started believing whatever our Govt said. We didn't know who pulled the trigger first or who advanced their positions first. This is a problem many fail to see.

In North Korea, Kim Jong-Un is projected as a god to them. Because their Govt says he is protecting his people but the world knows the truth as a third person. The truth is lost when there is no unbiased witness to articulate what exactly happened. We can only hear the perspectives and form something close to the truth. But that truth won't be exactly true.
1*npq2abLOsjpZSH31nT3DVQ.png

2)During the pandemic, many people across the world came up with this bullshit, "China declared a Bio-war on the world". People started saying "China created Corona in a lab and discovered a vaccine for it too, China hid the vaccine for itself and released the virus on the world". I still don't understand why some people believe that. Science is not that advanced yet, not even in China. And it was definitely not a bio-war.

3)Some of our countrymen are so stupid. Whatever China or European countries invent, they claim that it was in our scriptures, our ancestors had that technology or we invented it first. I know our ancestors were smart but why do some people still believe in "we invented everything", "we are the smartest ones". Let's give other countries credit for their inventions too, there is no harm in that. Can we agree that we don't know somethings too, instead of saying "everything is in our scriptures"? Let's not inflate our egos.

4)We stole their Kung-Fu. Well, not exactly but many of the Indians believe that Kung-Fu is our art and the Chinese stole it from us. There is no concrete evidence to suggest that but still, people believe that. Don't know why.

5)We accused China of stealing our data and selling it, we accused their apps spying on us which is true in some cases. So we banned their apps and products which was welcoming. But no one was talking about Google? Google's got your data, probably more than China could ever collect. So let's ban Google too. We are being a hypocrite here, Google is from the US, US is our friend, so let's not ban Google. If Google was from China, then we would have banned it.

And many more like this.

Just for a sec, why don't we try to be unbiased and think things through, instead of just believing in rumours.

I know what few people are thinking "prevention is better than cure", "we must be ready always", "they are our enemy". That is alright, but it should never mean we can blame China for everything. That is not healthy behavior. If we blame people, or fear people without knowing the truth then that is Paranoid Personality Disorder for God's sake.

Optional reading:
Remember my statement "Science is not that advanced yet". I would like to elaborate on it as I don't want to mislead people by giving wrong info. I mean to say "Science is advanced but not that much advanced to start and stop a bio-war just like that in a region". And "just like that" as in just a matter of a couple of weeks after infecting thousands of people. It is possible to create viruses in a lab. Most Scientists do it for research purposes and advancement in genetic-engineering, not to start bio-wars. And truth be told, some countries do have bioweapons. But a bioweapon once used, cannot be controlled, even the users of bioweapon will be infected too. I think no country will take that risk, putting its own people's lives on the line. It took a global effort to create a vaccine for Corona and some people believe "China scientists have the vaccine, so released Corona on the world so that countries fall at China's feet for the vaccine". That view is wrong. Sorry that I added this optional reading after a long time of posting.

PS: Like I said, I was bored so posted it, don't take it personally ;)

Edits:
Added an optional reading
Corrected a few mistakes
While scrolling through the news feed section of this forum, I suddenly came across this lengthy and a quite polarized comment. After reading this comment, I couldn't restrain myself from replying to this muddled fabrication of words which contradicts so many facts and historical truths.

Let me answer all your queries and dissect various claims made by you to point out those "stupid bunch of biased Indians" who according to your beliefs are dissing China for no significant reason since decades. Let's start with your first question.

Q:- What did they do to get this much of hatred from Indians?

Honestly speaking, I'm not sure about the degree of hatred those "bunch of Indians" have for these "innocent Chinese", but I'm pretty sure about the fact that any rationalist Indian who has ever turned the pages of history to read about their treacherous acts in the past won't like them for sure.

It is the same country who backstabbed us in 1962 just after that hard-earned independence from colonial rule, while we were trying to maintain a cordial relationship with them and had signed a bilateral Panchsheel agreement too to strengthen the same.

It is the same country that has been continuously trying to extend its sovereignty over eastern Indian states near LAC, right after our independence and that recent Galwan Valley clash between the soldiers from both sides is a hot example of the same.

It is the same (and only) country among P-5 nations who openly opposes India's bid to attain veto power and a permanent membership at UNSC.

Historical facts don't lie.. yes they can be manipulated but truth can't be hidden for too long.

Let me also state one fact here that once India was also offered a permanent membership seat at UNSC in 1952 and hence we got an opportunity to get this veto power by replacing China but the then PM JL Nehru ji denied that offer to keep their relationships intact with China and USSR. Consequently, China regained its veto power and today we are paying the cost of that foolishness by the then PM JL Nehru. Now, we are toiling hard to get that seat at UNSC. Later, we were backstabbed by these innocent Chinese(the people we have been dissing out for decades) in Sino-Indian War of 1962.

Things don't stop here, if anyone who is aware of the international affairs must be be cognizant of the fact that it is the same country that keeps on threatening its comparatively weak neighbouring countries(viz. Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines etc.) to illegally extend its territory in South China Sea. (a well known issue these days)

I can cite many more examples here on the international front which speak volumes about their hidden motive and a quest to become a superpower in order to establish their supremacy all over the globe.

Now let's come to your next point about Covid-19 and its effect on the whole world.

Today, no one can deny the fact that Corona virus was originated from China and then turned into a pandemic. Till date, we have no concrete evidence to prove that if it was a genetically modified virus or a natural virus. But we have sufficient evidence to claim that China along with WHO deliberately hid and manipulated the informations regarding this virus which was first detected in Nov 2019 in China. Had they revealed this information as early as possible, the world wouldn't have witnessed this much damage. So who is responsible for this damage? This is the prime reason that brought China's credibility under scanner. (This was the reply to your "what the heck did they do?")

I reject all other false claims based on mere speculations. Our economy and GPD has less to do with covid-19 pandemic here and it had already begun to decline due to demonetization, implementation of GST and some other unplanned decisions by Modi Government prior to this covid-19 pandemic. But yes, things got worse due to this pandemic, which was already inevitable.

So I don't support these manipulated claims(using covid-19 as a tool) by some politically biased citizens of this country, which are solely intended to cover up the failure of this government on many fronts. But this doesn't mean that we should allow outside forces to take advantage of these internal politics and ongoing socio-economic issues in our country.

Now if you're are talking about some bilateral relations between two countries (like China-Pak relations or US-India relations) then you need to learn a lot about "International Diplomacy" and how things work on international front. There is nothing like friends here when it comes to international diplomacy. Counties are just in alliance with each other for their mutual benefits and progress and can change their stand anytime so we should always have our back covered. Therefore, international relations has less to do with emotional attachments and works on the pragmatic approach only. It's a very tricky game that many diplomats fail to understand. Our country is already paying the cost of her benovalence towards this world.

It is the same country that posted a picture on their social app "Wiebo" in which they mocked India's covid-19 crisis in May this year. Caption of the picture was- "Lightning a fire in China vs lighting a fire in India" in which they were comparing a Rocket Launch with the burning dead bodies in India(I can't attach that barbaric picture here, you can google it). Oh! but wait, what the heck did they do???? Why do some "stupid bunch of arrogant Indians" dislike them???

Expressing our resentment towards China or any other country doesn't mean that we are targeting their each and every citizen, it's the ruling parties and goverments that holds accountability, which eventually and unfortunately represents the majority of their common citizens only.

But some people of our country are so blindfolded by this "extreme level of liberalism" that they don't want to see the ground reality here. They just take everything on political grounds and have nothing to do with the intregrity of this nation.

Rest of the things you mentioned in this post are far away from any practical significance and are irrelevant with the context of this above-mentioned subject here. Those are the personal opinions that subject to change with individuals and groups all around the world. FYI, all the recognized inventions are already a patent of their respective inventors so I don't see any point in bragging about these things here.

Before posting anything about such grave socio-political issues, I urge you to go through a thorough study about these subjects. Being Liberal doesn't mean that we can say anything without knowing the facts, especially when it's something related to the matters of national integrity and sovereignty.

Hope, I was able to answer some of your queries and clear your doubts on factual grounds by stating some of the facts here(the facts which I believe you were unaware of till now). :)

― Equanimous
5:44 A.M. IST,
12th August, 2021

Last edited by a moderator: