• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New Year Resolutions

D

Deleted member 59

I know it's Christmas but we're only a few days away from starting a new year. And I was wondering how many of you actually manage to stick to and follow your New Year's resolutions lol if you like sharing the ones you have it for 2019 post it below! But let's talk about it cause I would love to hear it from you.

To reinvent myself and start doing the things I want to do instead of falling in with everyone else's plans. Kids out the house, so time for REAL fun to start! :Cwl:

IMG_1611.JPG

And I'm just me, I've been the way I am for as long as I remember (and that's a bloody long time now), and I don't intend changing either.
Furthermore I wouldn't have you ladies any other way . :p :p

And I'm just me, I've been the way I am for as long as I remember (and that's a bloody long time now), and I don't intend changing either.
Furthermore I wouldn't have you ladies any other way . :p:p
<3

On a serious note though, my NY resolutions are to:-
1. STOP Smoking (Use vape instead)
2. SORT out all my stuff I've gathered over the years, and get rid of everything I haven't used in the last year. (Going minimalistic)
3. RE-ORGANISE my living room into a more user friendly condition.
4. RE-ORGANISE my kitchen into a more user friendly room.
5. START to eat more healthfully. (Have less microwaved ready meals).
6. SORT out all the stuff on my PC's and Laptops.

Jokes aside, 2019 will be a year of work, here on ZoZo alongside this lovely amazing team we have, and work in every area of my life. I'll be like Rhianna "work, work, work, work"