• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

new year Resolution

boosterr

Secret Energizer of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
what is your new year RESOLUTION ?

A New Year's resolution is a promise to yourself, just to yourself, that you will change something and do it differently next year .

ALL THE BEST TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR NEWYEAR And fulfill Your Dreams On this NewYear.❤

last days of of this year is leaving us with all good and bad memories of this year,
Good Bye 2020 And Welcome to New Year 2021
gd bye.jpg

What is your new year's resolution first :think: :Cwl: then i edit this again. I will tell mine

To stop dwelling in the past. To fulfill the things i dint fulfill last 2016, 2017, 2018 2019 amd now 2020. Be happy and appreciate the ppl who stay with me durin the ups and downs journey of mahlife xD

Last edited:
Having no resolution ismy new yr resolution...
as of I see myself n many others take lot of resolutions but never fulfilled it or practice it properly Instead y dont we keep this word resolution aside n try to start a new habit (it can be anything)... :makeup:

Last edited:
as of I see myself n mny others take lot of resolutions but never fulfilled it or practice it properly I stead y dont we keep this word resolution aside n try to start a new habit (it can be anything)... :makeup:
Ditto
Ditto
Ditto

as of I see myself n many others take lot of resolutions but never fulfilled it or practice it properly Instead y dont we keep this word resolution aside n try to start a new habit (it can be anything)... :makeup:
Right one babe lol I don't even remember what resolution I hv taken on next day :Laugh1:

• I'm going to quit zozo chat.
• Alloting a fixed time for the forum.
• Jogging 100 km per month at an pace of 5 - 6.
Have to run at least five 21 km marathon.