• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Name Your Favorite Authors

D

Deleted member 59

It's always hard when people ask me if I got any favorite books because as a bookworm and a book lover I read most of everything and it's really difficult having to choose just one or a few of the many books I've read and love and let other great ones aside. So I'll name my favorite authors instead (not by order of liking, only by order of memory lol because I suck at remembering names)

1- Bernard Cornwell: He writes history based novels, mostly about the people who helped form England, using real historical data and evidence. One of his book series was turned into a show on BBC (if I am not mistaken) and you can watch it also on Netflix. The name of the show is The Last Kingdom the same name as the book series most popularly known as The Saxon Chronicles.

2- Karen Harter: She writes family conflicts novels, and unfortunately I could not find in Brazil any of her other books, which is a total shame because she writes amazingly well and you get wrapped up in the story very easily. The only book I got to read from her is Autumn Blue.

3- Jane Austen: A classical novelist, amazing writer and most of us have either read her work or watched the movies based on her novels. Her writing is just perfect, the constructions of her characters are equally great. I cannot pick one of her novels and say it's my favorite because I love them all.

4- Leo Tolstoi: I am in love with his work and I still need to read some of the books he's published.

5- Dostoievski: Just amazing, all of his books, all of his work, simply amazing.

6- Castro Alves: Brazilian poet from the 19th century, he mostly wrote about slavery. He was an abolitionist and used his work to defend this cause and end slavery once and for all in Brazil. I think some of his work can be found online and in English.

Ok these are just some of my favorite authors, I'll post more as soon as I remember more names lol I'd love to know yours.

J. R. R. Tolkien - The writer of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy

J. K. Rowling - The writer of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts

Morgan Rice - I came across his books on an ereader, The Sorcerer's Ring, I've not read all the books from the series, they are short books but has around 19 books to the series, maybe more since I last looked

Jason Tesar - The Awakened Series. Another series of books I came across on an ereader, brilliant books with a blend of fantasy and science.

Dan Brown - I have read The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Inferno and The Lost Symbol, very very well written books, sometimes come across long winded and confusing but always makes sense by the end of them, and when it does make sense it leaves you in awe.

William Shakespeare - His plays and his poems are out of this world, so meaningful, so powerful, and so comical at the same time, what's not to like about his work?

C. S. Lewis - The Chronicles of Narnia. These were and still are my favourite books from childhood, I was mesmerised by them, and used to immerse myself in the world of Narnia, I mean come on... talking Lions? Who'd have thunk it???