• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

muting /banning

dodge

ok we all know dodge can be a hand full at times and i know when im out of control and i get muted/ban i own it lets face it i probably deserved it .but this banning /muting bull shit when i log in and havnt even said a word in main or pm or i just say hi . REALLY its a chat site if a mod/admin has a personal problem or dislikes a chatter thats life not everyone is always going to get along . i dont like redfox at all and and im not hiding it either and she doesnt like me thats fine we dont need to talk at all but banning /muting me every time i enter chat is that the admin ruling ? i havnt broken any chat rules to be muted but im muted/ban for same reason every time and that is (abuse) .now if a chatter is ban or muted and they serve the time they are allowed back right? mods/admin are holding on to grudges and acting like children muting/banning every time that chatter enters the room or wears the wrong coloured undies ffs and you can say words like sex, fuck and wait for it TITTIES yes i just said it . it is sex chat 18+ start acting like it .i know this isnt the way z man wants his chat room run and its only going to drive away chatters numbers have already decreased. if i have broken any rules could someone please explain which rules .Rose,sexy and hades dont have a problem with me chatting the fun and banter has been sucked out the room these days in fear of being ban or muted there is a difference so im told i have asl of chatters that can verify my argument .thank you and looking forward to the response
yours sincerely aussie asshole dodge :p

Ok damnn when it comes to big paragraphs to read, sure it will freak me out. Anyway i did read a part from this.

Cloud you make it clear, who is banning you?

Well, sure we all are adults but there should be some reason for the bans.

Anyway im leaving this topic open to get official reply from the concern mod/admin who involved in this. Because, they knew more than me about this issue.

She did it after informing us admins on our Skype group and you gave been on her back from day one after the bambi incident which has been sorted ,you came in yelling and asking who made her mod and when I said me and Zeus, you called her stupid, you have been making shitty childish remarks and it's none of your damn BUISNESS who my self and Zeus ask or hire as mods ,you just can't let shit go and you are ain't above the rules dodge so grow the fuck and just back off the mod ..I don't care if you have been in the chat longer then me or anyone infact if you had any care you would support the team and the chat instead of being a sarcastic cunt .you say it's personal well your taking it personal seeing it ain't the first time you've been banned ,I've banned you ,minos has banned you many a times ...but yeah I forgot it's cause it's RED your taking it personal ...funny thing is she didn't take your shit personally cause she rised above it and asked for advice first ..so yeah I have the order I told her to ban you .so learn you facts first dodge ...learn we know in advance the who and why's of bans ....now go rub some cream in your ass should help with the pain of being butthurt

lmfao its funny rose u must not have read my complaint at all nor listen to chatters when they bring things to ur attention .you sit there telling me to grow the fuck up after the rant you just had about me .shes been mod a while now i havnt said a word about it lately.i havnt been breaking any rules in chat at all nor having a go at her comments i make in chat of a general nature that she has taken personal her n i spoke about them i tried telling her that no names were mentioned so why she going on about it like she was . she proceeded to threaten me dont mess with her ill regreat it blah blah blah ur hubby hades was on at the time he didnt see the need to ban me nor did she but this all happened days latter when i came back into chat and was chatting with candy .then again when i said hi to southerntits n yesterday when i logged in . im not taking it personal i just want chat to be fair n just for not only me but for everyone. as ive said before if i start shit n i get ban i derserve it and i own it incase u missed that the first time ROSE .so i hope i got my facts straight this time feel free to reply

DONT EVEN SAY MY NAME DONT EVEN ADDRESS ME ,YOU CAME IN ONE EVENING NOT LONG AFTER THE BAMBI INCIDENT AND MOUTHED OFF ABOUT HER BEING A IDIOT AFTER ASKING WHY AND WHO MADE HER MOD ,YOU GAVE SARCASTIC REMARKS ONE EVENING AFTER SHE BANNED SOMEONE I SAW IT MY FUCKING SELF ,SHE CAME TO ME SAYING THAT EVEN HADES WAS IN HE HAD BEEN CONGRATULATING HER AND MOUTHING OFF AGAIN ABOUT NOT MESSING WITH HIS MOD ,BUT THEN AFTER HAVING A INSULT FROM YOU SHE FELT A BIT CONFUSED CAUSE HADES DIDNT SAY NOTHING HE WENT QUIET WHICH I KNOW WAS BECAUSE HE DIDNT SEE IT AND ASKED ME WHAT TO DO AND AS THE RULES SAY ABUSE TOWARDS STAFF OR VIPS ETC IS NOT ALLOWED SO I TOLD HER TO BAN YOU TWO HOURS ,AND AS I SAID YOU AIN4T NEVER WORRIED ABOUT BEING BANNED BEFORE BY ME BY MNOS BY HADES OR ZEUS ?SO WHY RED ,THE ONE YOU CAME IN SHOUTING ABOUT AFTER A VIP WAS BANNED ,THE ONE YOU CALLED AN IDIOT FROM THE START ,YOU SAY IT PERSONAL YET YOUR THE ONE FUCKING COMPLAINING YOU WANNA COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING BAN BLAME ME IM THE ONE WHO GAVE THE GOD DAMN FUCKING ORDER AND I DONT GIVE A GOD DAMN FLYING FUCK ,THE CHAT AT THE MOEMNT IS DEALING WITH CUNTASS ABUSIVE ASSHOLE WHO WONT LEAVE THE VIPS ALONE ?WHO CALL ME IN BECAUSE IT IS NON STOP ,SO YOU WHINING LIL ASS ABOUT BEING BANNED WHICH AIN'T THE FIRST FUCKING TIME AINT WORTH ARMADILLO CRAP ,SHE IS A GREAT MOD AND SURE AS HELL KEEPS THE CUNTS AWAY FROM THE VIPS AND MAKES SURE THE ASSHOLES AND CUNTS DONT PISS OFF THE USERS WHO ACTAULLY SUPPORT ZOZO
NOW JUST FUCKING DEAL WITH IT