• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Muted forever

My ip is muted forever. What is the reason? I can't able to login in any name. And I don't know what is the reason. I'm friendly to everyone

Last edited:
What is your username, when it happened and was there any staff present? And stop posting more than one thread about the matter, one is good enough.

@abinaya Visu am not sure what happened and on what incident you got muted for. I would advice you to clear your browser cache and cookie to make sure you are not muted again. If this doesn't work, there is a another way around to get it fixed, use incognito mode in your browser. Solves the problem and headache. Feel free to open new thread or post if you need any support from us.

I too got muted today all I was chatting in evening till 8 after that when I tried to relogin it says I am muted for ever, even I can't login in guest id too