• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Muted for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhatkahua7

Wellknown Ace
today i was talking normally with my friends and suddenly i got message that i m muted for 3 days this happened few days earlier too but at that time mute was for 30 minutes thrice in 2-3 hours so i didn't informed anyone except Sssingh, but this time its for 3 days.

Hope you guys can understand and do needful.

Attachments

• Muted.PNG
    Muted.PNG
    6.1 KB · Views: 21
today i was talking normally with my friends and suddenly i got message that i m muted for 3 days this happened few days earlier too but at that time mute was for 30 minutes thrice in 2-3 hours so i didn't informed anyone except Sssingh, but this time its for 3 days.

Hope you guys can understand and do needful.
Do you know who did it as I m not visiting zozo since past few days so I don't know

can anyone do needful or all are busy ...........................................................................................

@Bhatkahua7 Do you have any other account in the name of CIRCUIT7 ? Before you answer, take a deep breath and reply. If you say YES, then you know the reason. If you say NO, then you will get the reason when you get a ban message.

Till now didn't got reason to get banned for three days and today when i got unmuted again got muted for 14 days :Cwl: this way site ranking will surely go high, users from ICP come as guest in room and regular abuses wall chatters and none is there to stop them. and if we are trying to stop them we got muted very well slow claps for whomsoever doing it.

No Mod no admin is there in IC to control abusers but someone is always there in hidden id to mute regular wall chatter.

Thanks for updating me reason ADMIN and Super Busy ICHAYAN:Cwl::Cwl:

Were you abusing with two ids? Admin asked you a question whose id is the other one and that will answer your banned reason. Still what you need as an explanation please clarify me
Nope i just abused back with my one and only id Circuit7 how come i know which id is used by whom i just know abt myself that i was using one and only ID Circuit7.

Relax buddy...
If u r using only" one n only " as u said then what about this id bhatkahua7...

For no reason u won't get muted...

Even i got muted once that's bcoz of site glitch... (this would be the only reason if u haven't done anything wrong)

So be patience n talk to the admins n they r here to help you...

just drop down a msg in der inbox as its free of cost ;)

Relax buddy...
If u r using only" one n only " as u said then what about this id bhatkahua7...

For no reason u won't get muted...

Even i got muted once that's bcoz of site glitch... (this would be the only reason if u haven't done anything wrong)

So be patience n talk to the admins n they r here to help you...

just drop down a msg in der inbox as its free of cost ;)
Bhatkahua7 is registered here only dude and i dropped message to Ichayan very first day i got muted for 3 days. but he is very busy:Cwl:

There is no Id "Bhatkahua7" in the ZoZo chat rooms as I could login with the same nick as guest
Screenshot (18560).png
Don't know whether it helps anyone :confused:
Just wanted to play Sherlock Holmes for a little bit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.