• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Music movies

jochen

Active Ranker
Hey,

thought some time, whether to create the topic inside Hollywood or the Music board, but finally decided to create it here (if anybody of the mods or admins are not happy with it, please move the topic :))

This topic should/could be used to share some great movies where music plays a key role.

For the moment I have to name two awesome movies.

The first one is called "Tenacious D in The Pic of Destiny" and is the movie with and about Tenacious D (so I got the idea for this topic from the FAVORITE METAL SONG topic, where I have posted 2 Tenacious D vids ;)) Who already know Tenacious D and some other Jack Black movies will guess it is a funny, close to the edge to foolish movie... but I love it... great song and funny story!
Tenacious_d_in_the_pick_of_destiny_ver3.jpg

The second one is a more serious movie called "Crossroads". A young guitarist wants to become famous and befriends to an old, blues legend harmonica player.
Great movie if you love some blues music!
Crossroadsposter1986.jpg

Okay, so I'm looking forward reading any suggestions from you! :)

Don't know who moved this topic (totally okay for me as mentioned before) but the renaming to "Musical movies" I don't like as I don't want to talk about musicals (like Evita, Phantom of the Opera, West Side Story, etc), but about movies where music plays a big role - but no musicals.
So changed the name back to "Music movies"

lol it was me who moved it from music to movies jochen and i thought these were musicals hehe apologies :) but most of the hollywood movies i haven't seen music being played a big role like in bollywood movies...but one movie is stuck im mind and it's "A Walk To Remember" movie where Mandy Moore sang a few songs and they were all very meaningful with a beautiful melody.... :)

No problem Bacon Girl, everything's fine :)

"A Walk To Remember" doesn't ring a bell yet, have to check it out :)

Additionally a few more "important" movies, I guess I don't have to say much about it :)

thebluesbrothers.jpg

large_87FRtfvpH6nGhGRIDymcNGn6duK.jpg

Even though, the sequel isn't as good as the original, I still like it due to the great songs in it.

And another awesome "must see" in my opinion is
Walk-The-Line-DI.jpg

"WALK THE LINE" with a brilliant Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash and an awesome Reese Witherspoon as June Carter! I'm giving that movie 6 out of 5 stars! :D