• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Men pervert or not?

Generally Pervert is a person whose sexual behaviour is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable. So by this all men cannot be perverts

If you are using the word "pervert" to mean someone who is interested in sex , then yes most of men and women fit into this bill. Sex is fun.

Then yes everyone is a pervert, whether I want to admit it or not and even you too. You can deny it all but it is there inside you LOL and you know it. I said inside of you, Hehehe.....HaHaHa

We are all Perverts. The difference lies in how we express it. To deny that is to deny your own humanity. And that effort to be closed and shielded, it will backfire. If you are open it really makes you more transparent than you even realize.

:emo::nerdy:

Generally Pervert is a person whose sexual behaviour is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable. So by this all men cannot be perverts

If you are using the word "pervert" to mean someone who is interested in sex , then yes most of men and women fit into this bill. Sex is fun.

Then yes everyone is a pervert, whether I want to admit it or not and even you too. You can deny it all but it is there inside you LOL and you know it. I said inside of you, Hehehe.....HaHaHa

We are all Perverts. The difference lies in how we express it. To deny that is to deny your own humanity. And that effortto be closed and shielded, it will backfire. If you are open it really makes you more transparent than you even realize.

:emo::nerdy:
U left out remaining pages in that dictionary post all man :rofl1: