• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Math Riddles

Bacon Girl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Can you solve the below math riddles? :idea:Post up your answers!:Like:

Riddle 01

How can you add eight 8's to get the number 1,000? (only use addition)>

Riddle 02

Two Fathers and Two Sons Riddle

Two fathers and two sons sat down to eat eggs for breakfast. They ate exactly three eggs, each person had an egg. The riddle is for you to explain how...

Riddle 03

The Merchant

A merchant can place 8 large boxes or 10 small boxes into a carton for shipping. In one shipment, he sent a total of 96 boxes. If there are more large boxes than small boxes, how many cartons did he ship?

Riddle 04

If 9999 = 4, 8888 = 8, 1816 = 6, 1212 = 0, then 1919 =?

Riddle 05

Foreign Country Riddle

In a certain country ½ of 5 = 3. If the same proportion holds, what is the value of 1/3 of 10 ?

jesus..math riddles...really?...have we officially run out of things to cut and paste now lol

it would be nice if it was stuff people responded to at least ..js...and posting and interacting is wonderful...but threading the room to death is a bit much

lol is this just gonna be a dislike pissing contest..remember..I didnt start it ok lol

Well my comments got dislikes....I have the RIGHT to MY opinions too...just like you ...and I dont have to justify them to you or anyone else...and I would hope you were asked to make interesting threads...not just start threads to waste space.

before i disagreed there were disagrees for you...of course everyone has the right...that's why i like criticism...i learn from them but i dont have time for dramas or anything like that...about interesting threads...should we post only our likings? or should we respect others liking too? Sometimes when you post, u have to think of others too...and NOT to be selfish-minded.

before i disagreed there were disagrees for you...of course everyone has the right...that's why i like criticism...i learn from them but i dont have time for dramas or anything like that...about interesting threads...should we post only our likings? or should we respect others liking too? Sometimes when you post, u have to think of others too...and NOT to be selfish-minded.
About the threads alone...because THATS my main concern...not this petty dislike shit...I post things that I think will be well received in here...I actually take the time to look for a topic that people MIGHT want to discuss...or I pick a topic I have first hand knowledge about ...like I stated before...its far more interesting to read someones personal real life experiences ..good or bad..agree or disagree...then to try to make heads or tails of a CUT AND PASTE article no one seems to be interacting with.And having one friend comment good job,isnt a conversation....Im talking about people responding to the topic YOU choose .I started the food thread because we talk about food so much in chat..and it was well received...and sel and I started one (if not the first) music thread in here.... Danes started a metal music thread and people love it and add to it all the time...Minos,Micky and VT have all started threads that got people talking or laughing.Thats what I THOUGHT the threads were here to do..get us involved and start to talk.And I realize not every thread is gonna generate interest...some work and some dont..but at the very least...try to be more selective with whats going up.go back...look at the threads youve made...and see whats working and whats not...and try to thread accordingly.

About the threads alone...because THATS my main concern...not this petty dislike shit...I post things that I think will be well received in here...I actually take the time to look for a topic that people MIGHT want to discuss...or I pick a topic I have first hand knowledge about ...like I stated before...its far more interesting to read someones personal real life experiences ..good or bad..agree or disagree...then to try to make heads or tails of a CUT AND PASTE article no one seems to be interacting with.And having one friend comment good job,isnt a conversation....Im talking about people responding to the topic YOU choose .I started the food thread because we talk about food so much in chat..and it was well received...and sel and I started one (if not the first) music thread in here.... Danes started a metal music thread and people love it and add to it all the time...Minos,Micky and VT have all started threads that got people talking or laughing.Thats what I THOUGHT the threads were here to do..get us involved and start to talk.And I realize not every thread is gonna generate interest...some work and some dont..but at the very least...try to be more selective with whats going up.go back...look at the threads youve made...and see whats working and whats not...and try to thread accordingly.

most of the topics i have posted are for people who would read something that interests them and learn at least one thing from it...and yeah that's the difference like u pointed out. you guys post fun things and ill post up about things that would help people in someway to gain there knowledge. if i go to do what u guys are doing or vice versa this place is gonna get boring...'cause users will always come across either only fun or knowledge. so posting both kinds makes it look more balanced and that's what i think we should be concerned of..which is to make it a fun, interactive and knowledgeable at the same time. and i was given permission to do what i was doing to be continued and may that's the reason behind it.

Like I said before..If people were receptive..this wouldn't be an issue.The cut and paste threads dont seem to get ANY responses AT ALL.Yes people look..hell ..I LOOK!...and when I see its just you word barfing another internet article ..Im outta there...I dont read one word.
And I know..you were given permission..youve stated that...again and again and again!!...But lets be totally honest..you were doing these bullshit thread long before that lol...but you know what...have at it.Spam the fuck out of the room..Lets see how interactive the room stays .Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: