• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Loyal or Faithful?

Loyal or Faithful
Loyal is a term used for a person who is sincere to a group of people, an organization, a cause, a sect, or even a nation on the basis of relationship in between. The loyal term indicates the adherence towards a particular party or side on the basis of long-term affiliation and due to mutually exclusive benefits, both parties get from each other. A person be said loyal to his country as the country gave him his identity, place to work and live, etc. Similarly, a person serving a company for a while in return of monetary benefits and various other profitable deeds is termed as loyal to that company. On the other hand, the term faithful possesses way more deep and intense meaning of sincerity, devotion, and dependents. Loyalty is the start which could turn into faithfulness. A faithful person is the one who strictly obeys all the vows and promises he or she pledged towards someone which is usually the relationships. Faithfulness depicts the unconditional support and believes in some cause without any ambiguities, that entails the adherence towards the religions as well. A faithful person keeps his sincerity pledged despite all odds, no matter whether the other person or party is right or wrong, faithfulness entails firm determination and believe above everything.

How about You are you Loyal or Faithful?

"Big words"! I stopped...and think not only for seconds.....minutes....and upto now I am still thinking where to classify myself
Well when it comes to Love matters....I can say I am Faithful, in the sense that I've been with my present relationship for years already with no having sex and intimate feelings with others, but part of me says that Im just Loyal to him because I've been confused... a lot of times....but end up still in love with him

Omg Milf, you really made me confused
Well i am also but i can say im loyal im 100 percent to it but im trying my very best to be faithful , sometimes there are things happening around us that will make us think or even ask our self where i am now? Am i ok? Am i enough? Do i deserve things happened? In the end it is only us who can decide what will going to happened to our self...

CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY

Loyal or Faithful
Loyal is a term used for a person who is sincere to a group of people, an organization, a cause, a sect, or even a nation on the basis of relationship in between. The loyal term indicates the adherence towards a particular party or side on the basis of long-term affiliation and due to mutually exclusive benefits, both parties get from each other. A person be said loyal to his country as the country gave him his identity, place to work and live, etc. Similarly, a person serving a company for a while in return of monetary benefits and various other profitable deeds is termed as loyal to that company. On the other hand, the term faithful possesses way more deep and intense meaning of sincerity, devotion, and dependents. Loyalty is the start which could turn into faithfulness. A faithful person is the one who strictly obeys all the vows and promises he or she pledged towards someone which is usually the relationships. Faithfulness depicts the unconditional support and believes in some cause without any ambiguities, that entails the adherence towards the religions as well. A faithful person keeps his sincerity pledged despite all odds, no matter whether the other person or party is right or wrong, faithfulness entails firm determination and believe above everything.

How about You are you Loyal or Faithful?
i juz read ur headlines, without go through those paragraphs & based on that this is Wrong place to discuss about loyal and faithful caz things get changed every day every week or every month here & one must nvr get so much excited when u get some thing u expected or never worry if u lose it, juz move on caz lot of alternate available in online and offline & stay cool until u find some one u like :Laugh1:

i juz read ur headlines, without go through those paragraphs & based on that this is Wrong place to discuss about loyal and faithful caz things get changed every day every week or every month here & one must nvr get so much excited when u get some thing u expected or never worry if u lose it, juz move on caz lot of alternate available in online and offline & stay cool until u find some one u like :Laugh1:
well it is a free to ask and to post what we feel to do so as long as we are not offending people around besides the purpose is not to ask but to touch once life.